Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- 09 Jun 2009, 06:33
- Forum: Announcements
- Topic: BubbaServer (b1) lenny image
- Replies: 29
- Views: 55480
[quote="vecka53"]I noticed that after you updated this forum, the characters in my previous post got messed up! The directory is called "Håkan Hellström" and I get the following error: /home/storage/music/HÃ¥kan HellstrÃ¶m Invalid path or access denied for user 'macke'[/quote] Sa...
- 29 Apr 2009, 16:56
- Forum: Software releases
- Topic: BubbaServer (b1) lenny-raw image
- Replies: 14
- Views: 26287
I use the lenny-raw image and uname -a says:MaxM wrote:Does anyone what kernel version lenny is designed to run on and what kernel is in bubba1 ?
Linux bubba-raw 126.96.36.199 #1 Tue May 16 21:45:07 CEST 2006 armv4tl GNU/Linux
After some struggle with sarge and etch, I finally installed lenny on my bubba 1. Everything is perfect except with ssh and rsync. -first rsync is very slow: about 800kB/s, it took me about 3 days non-stop to make a complete backup. I usually use the following formula, via ssh or nfs with the same r...
- 26 Mar 2009, 17:22
- Forum: Bubba Server Support
- Topic: Partitions, debian releases etc
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3404
- when I install a new bubba.img on the server, what exactly do i lost? I mean is the disk wiped clean or is there a partition that is spared? - what does the partition table actually look like? - isn't it possible to append "stable" to the source.list instead of having to reinstall a comp...