New user's registration have been closed due to high spamming and low trafic on this forum. Please contact forum admins directly if you need an account. Thanks !

Forum and wiki migration to excito.com

Announcements from Excito
MouettE
Site admin

Forum and wiki migration to excito.com

Post by MouettE »

Hi everyone,

As some of you may have noticed, the wiki and this forum has been moved to the excito.com domain which is now owned by Rodeus. We will keep maintaining them in order for the community to continue exchanging on the Excito products. In a few weeks the easyfind infrastructure will follow, relieving all resources gracefully hosted by Ubi.

I would take this opportunity to tank johannes and Ubi for having kept everything running in the last few months and for their dedication to the service.

As for any migration, you may notice some small glitches. Let me know if you encounter some and I'll do my best to fix everything.

In the mean time, happy posting !

Charles
Gordon

Re: Forum and wiki migration to excito.com

Post by Gordon »

I guess I have to revert some of the changes I made for easyfind then ;)

What about the update server? I have a special interest in that for my Gentoo project.
MouettE
Site admin

Post by MouettE »

Gordon wrote:What about the update server? I have a special interest in that for my Gentoo project.
Which update server are you talking about ?
Gordon

Post by Gordon »

update.mybubba.org. Previously update.excito.org. The server that holds all the bubba related packages and corresponding sources, required to upgrade the B2|3 from a fresh install to the latest official release 2.6.0.1
MouettE
Site admin

Post by MouettE »

Gordon wrote:update.mybubba.org. Previously update.excito.org. The server that holds all the bubba related packages and corresponding sources, required to upgrade the B2|3 from a fresh install to the latest official release 2.6.0.1
This one has already been migrated. It's available on its previous addresses, (b3.)update.excito.org.
Gordon

Post by Gordon »

Probably an issue with DNS propagation then. It didn't work when I checked last Saturday. It does now.

Cheers.