New user's registration have been closed due to high spamming and low trafic on this forum. Please contact forum admins directly if you need an account. Thanks !

Upgrade Horde to Horde 4?

Good ideas? Share with us!
Zak

Upgrade Horde to Horde 4?

Post by Zak »

Any chance that horde in bubba-backend will be updated to v4? It looks like it will be easier to synchronise with it (especially Kronolith 3) than with the current version.
RandomUsername

Re: Upgrade Horde to Horde 4?

Post by RandomUsername »

A few of us have installed roundcube which seems to be a better web mail client in IMO. There's a couple of posts on here about it if you're interested.
Zak

Re: Upgrade Horde to Horde 4?

Post by Zak »

I've seen some of the Roundcube posts here. I actually use Roundcube already on a different server and agree the interface is nicer for mail than Horde's. What I want from my B3, though, is to be able to use the calendar functions of Kronolith (and task functions of Nag, if I can figure out how to install it without breaking the included Horde install) and synch them across several devices. Horde 3 and Kronolith 2 are ok, but seem more limited than the newer version.

I tried, late at night and poorly prepared, to install Horde 4 using Pear as described on the horde site. Of course, having no idea what I was doing I failed utterly.