New user's registration have been closed due to high spamming and low trafic on this forum. Please contact forum admins directly if you need an account. Thanks !

HomeAutomation 3.0

"The best web gui for controlling your home using Telldus Tellstick"
DanielM

HomeAutomation 3.0

Post by DanielM »

Hi all.
We've now finally released (almost three years since last release) version 3.0 of HomeAutomation.

Highlights from the changelog include a new mobile interface and full modularization (meaning it isn't exclusively Tellstick anymore, there can be plugins for everything). Also the weather parser is now included as a part of HomeAutomation, no need for another download.

For download and more info check http://karpero.mine.nu/ha.

Also on the mobile horizon there will soon be more news. I'll be back :D

/Daniel
JohannesJohansson

Re: HomeAutomation 3.0

Post by JohannesJohansson »

Hi
I have a issue with the installations process.

I get okay from the checking page end then when I should wipe the database it all stops. I get the message and then nothing happens

What could be the issue here?
//Johannes
DanielM

Post by DanielM »

JohannesJohansson wrote:I get okay from the checking page end then when I should wipe the database it all stops. I get the message and then nothing happens
Could you check if you have got the package "php5-gd" installed and otherwise install it and see if it solves the problem?

If it doesn't, do you get anything relevant in /var/log/apache2/error.log?

/Daniel
JohannesJohansson

Post by JohannesJohansson »

DanielM wrote: If it doesn't, do you get anything relevant in /var/log/apache2/error.log?
The only error I get is:
"[Sun Feb 09 20:20:07 2014] [error] [client 192.168.0.20] File does not exist: /h
ome/web/favicon.ico, referer: b3/HA/install/install.php"

//Johannes
DanielM

Post by DanielM »

JohannesJohansson wrote:The only error I get is:
"[Sun Feb 09 20:20:07 2014] [error] [client 192.168.0.20] File does not exist: /h
ome/web/favicon.ico, referer: b3/HA/install/install.php"
Ok, so nothing relevant there. But did you have php5-gd installed?

And also, what exactly is the last message you get before it stops?

/Daniel

edit: Ok, another idea here. It seems we've got a problem with validation if you're using a MySQL account with empty password. Is that the case? If so, can you try setting a password on the account and see if that helps?