New user's registration have been closed due to high spamming and low trafic on this forum. Please contact forum admins directly if you need an account. Thanks !

Anyone with some Z-Wave hardware?

"The best web gui for controlling your home using Telldus Tellstick"
DanielM

Anyone with some Z-Wave hardware?

Post by DanielM »

Hi.
I've spent some time lately building Z-Wave support for HomeAutomation (using openzwave). Works like a charm for me. Problem is I don't have all that many devices to test with and I've got no idea how it would work for someone else, so I'm really in need of a beta tester. Anyone here?

/Daniel
fereous

Re: Anyone with some Z-Wave hardware?

Post by fereous »

Sorry, have only got Nexa devices at home. But I really would like to hear about any progress that you’re making.
DanielM

Re: Anyone with some Z-Wave hardware?

Post by DanielM »

fereous wrote:Sorry, have only got Nexa devices at home. But I really would like to hear about any progress that you’re making.
Well, not much actually. I have a system running some z-wave devices with Homeautomation here, but since I've found nobody else that seems to be interested I kinda lost the inspiration. I've also had some troubles with my sensor suddenly not delivering any readings for long periods that I haven't been able to solve. So to summarize: It is working, but currently no development in progress.

/Daniel