New user's registration have been closed due to high spamming and low trafic on this forum. Please contact forum admins directly if you need an account. Thanks !

Release notes for Excito B3 software version 2.3.1.1

Announcements of all software releases for Excito products
johannes

Re: Release notes for Excito B3 software version 2.3.1.1

Post by johannes »

Hi Kees, I can't say much other than that we are working on it. Since it's not our code it's kind of complex and we need help from Logitech, but we hope for a solution this or next week.
/Johannes (Excito co-founder a long time ago, but now I'm just Johannes)
johannes

Post by johannes »

Hi again all, regarding the squeezebox server issue, this is the latest news: We got a response from Logitech that they don't recommend upgrading to 7.7.0 (too many bugs) but to wait for the 7.7.1 which is coming soon. At the same time they clarified the server environment requirements, which tells us we should go for a slightly different approach to ensure full functionality, and to add a more confined environment for the server.

So, we have prepared as much as we can now and as soon as 7.7.1 is released we'll implement, test and release the update for you. 7.7.1 is planned for december 12 according to Logitech. We'll need another few days after that.

Sorry about this delay.
cwhommes

Post by cwhommes »

Johannes,

What are the results of the current 7.7.1 tests and when can we expect this version to be released? I am keen to repair my broken squeezeserver (7.6.1.dfsg1-2).

Kind regards, Kees
johannes

Post by johannes »

Testing is in progress, it was more work than expected since they made a lot of changes. Hoping to release next week.
johannes

Post by johannes »

Try rescanning?