New user's registration have been closed due to high spamming and low trafic on this forum. Please contact forum admins directly if you need an account. Thanks !

Some problem with sending fom webmail

Got problems with Bubba? Then this forum is for you.
Jocke

Some problem with sending fom webmail

Post by Jocke »

Sometimes I got a problem when I use the webmail. When I make a reply of a mail and try to send it I got a white page and the following message “User unspecified:” The mail hasn’t been sent.

If I make a new mail and use same e-mail address, then it works. But if a make a new mail, use same e-mail address and copy/paste the text from the mail I try to reply, the error occurs.

Is there any solution of this problem?
johannes

Post by johannes »

Just to clarify, does the error message come directly in the web mail, or does the email seem to be sent, and then bounces with the error message?
/Johannes (Excito co-founder a long time ago, but now I'm just Johannes)
Jocke

Post by Jocke »

The error comes directly in the web mail. When I press send the mail window changes to a white page with the error message.

The error dosen't occur in Firefox or Opera, but in IE
lelle

Post by lelle »

I have other problems, which seems to be related to Internet Explorer.

I can log on to Bubba, but when clicking on Mail, File Manager, Settings, etc, I get an "Access deined." (sic) error.

Clearing the IE cache won't solve this,
also tried logging on from different computers.

The problem exists only in IE, Firefox works fine.
johannes

Post by johannes »

Jocke: The IlohaMail problem is new to us, we'll have to look deeper into it. I'll get back to you on this one.

lelle: Yes, you are right! It actually seems like our web-if doesn't work at all (the buttons don't work) in some versions of IE. It is a newly introduced bug that has slipped through our testing somehow, we probably test with another version of IE than yours.
We already have a fix, it will be available in our next release. Hopefully very soon, together with other improvements.
/Johannes (Excito co-founder a long time ago, but now I'm just Johannes)
lelle

Post by lelle »

Hi Johannes,

Thanks for the feedback. If its of any help, the exact version of internet explorer I use is 6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2_gdr.050301-1519, running under Windows XP Professional, 32-bit.