New user's registration have been closed due to high spamming and low trafic on this forum. Please contact forum admins directly if you need an account. Thanks !

How long do I have to wait for delivery?

Got problems with Bubba? Then this forum is for you.
GettinSadda

How long do I have to wait for delivery?

Post by GettinSadda »

OK, I only ordered my Bubba on Monday, but I am really keen to get my hands on it.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

How long should I expect to have to wait for delivery to the UK?
eeeuser1

Post by eeeuser1 »

I'm in the UK and mine arrived in 3 or 4 days, can't remember.This was about 6 weeks ago.

J
Ubi

Post by Ubi »

I'm in holland and mine also arrived really quick. Don;t despair if it takes a few days though.
GettinSadda

Post by GettinSadda »

It's shipped!

Next question though... will it arrive with Etch? If not how long until it is available?

If it does not come with Etch I may just limit my initial use to "tinkering" until I can upgrade to Etch because I assume the upgrade will wipe all my data.
johannes

Post by johannes »

Regarding Etch we don't yet deliver with Etch, and won't do until it is a stable release. The current release is of course easy for you to install if you wish. Read more here.

Also count on that our first stable Etch release will be a full install image (will wipe your disk), but later on, it's planned to release an upgrade, that will re-partition your drive and allow you too keep your user data. However, all system settings will of course still be lost.
/Johannes (Excito co-founder a long time ago, but now I'm just Johannes)
GettinSadda

Post by GettinSadda »

It arrived this morning - so that's about 1 week for UK
yyoZ

What about France?

Post by yyoZ »

I have ordered mine more than two weeks ago, and still nothing... Even from support@excito...
johannes

Post by johannes »

yyoz,

That's strange, we have no unshipped old orders we are aware of? What's your order number?

Please contact us ASAP, and we'll solve it (support@excito.com).

Thanks,
/Johannes (Excito co-founder a long time ago, but now I'm just Johannes)