New user's registration have been closed due to high spamming and low trafic on this forum. Please contact forum admins directly if you need an account. Thanks !

Bubba|Two and SqeezeCenter

Want new functionality in Bubba? Discuss it here.
itkelly

Bubba|Two and SqeezeCenter

Post by itkelly »

I've had a look through the forum, and can't find this in another topic. It looks like Excito are planning to support Squeezeboxes on the Bubba|Two - and this is the only thing stopping me buying one as a replacement for my PC/Ubuntu based media server.

I know that I could install it myself - but to be honest a big part of the appeal of the Bubba|Two is that, apart from this, it doesn't need any configuration for what I need.

Any idea when this will happen?

Oh - by the way - it looks like a superb product from a small company, well done.
carl

Re: Bubba|Two and SqeezeCenter

Post by carl »

itkelly wrote:I've had a look through the forum, and can't find this in another topic. It looks like Excito are planning to support Squeezeboxes on the Bubba|Two - and this is the only thing stopping me buying one as a replacement for my PC/Ubuntu based media server.

I know that I could install it myself - but to be honest a big part of the appeal of the Bubba|Two is that, apart from this, it doesn't need any configuration for what I need.

Any idea when this will happen?

Oh - by the way - it looks like a superb product from a small company, well done.
I can't give an exact date, but probably soon after the release of BubbaTwo.

/Carl
/Carl Fürstenberg, Excito Software Developer
http://www.excito.com
support@excito.com
itkelly

Re: Bubba|Two and SqeezeCenter

Post by itkelly »

carl wrote:I can't give an exact date, but probably soon after the release of BubbaTwo.
Many thanks

Ian