MODERATORS AROUND? forum feedback

Got comments on forum and website
Post Reply
eds_oyo
Posts: 15
Joined: 22 Apr 2010, 07:10

MODERATORS AROUND? forum feedback

Post by eds_oyo » 26 May 2010, 09:40

Please wake up from your sleep.. Are you on a holiday or something?
The user rowlandfitzm is making a mess all over the forum.

Also, I must say that I am disappointed in the low amount of response when raising questions in this forum. I have posted several posts, but got no answers to any of my questions.

Bubba users should be more active in the forum. A bad answer is better than no answer.

(caps lock - cruise control for cool.)

tor
Posts: 703
Joined: 06 Dec 2006, 12:24
Contact:

Re: MODERATORS AROUND? forum feedback

Post by tor » 26 May 2010, 13:15

Hi,

rowlandfitzm should be deleted together with all the posts that user made.

/Tor
Co-founder OpenProducts and Ex Excito Developer

Binkem
Posts: 388
Joined: 10 Jul 2008, 02:26

Re: MODERATORS AROUND? forum feedback

Post by Binkem » 26 May 2010, 15:30

I am a moderator, but I can only remove specific posts. It would be nice to have a way to report or delete users who are constantly spamming. That makes it easier for the crew to clean up.

Martijn

eds_oyo
Posts: 15
Joined: 22 Apr 2010, 07:10

Re: MODERATORS AROUND? forum feedback

Post by eds_oyo » 26 May 2010, 17:21

Binkem wrote:It would be nice to have a way to report or delete users who are constantly spamming. That makes it easier for the crew to clean up.
+1

willem2
Posts: 14
Joined: 07 May 2010, 07:38
Location: Belgium

Re: MODERATORS AROUND? forum feedback

Post by willem2 » 27 May 2010, 02:23

Binkem wrote:It would be nice to have a way to report or delete users who are constantly spamming.
+1

eds_oyo
Posts: 15
Joined: 22 Apr 2010, 07:10

Re: MODERATORS AROUND? forum feedback

Post by eds_oyo » 27 May 2010, 06:23

just found another spammer who should be deleted: crazy520

RandomUsername
Posts: 904
Joined: 09 Oct 2009, 18:49

Re: MODERATORS AROUND? forum feedback

Post by RandomUsername » 28 May 2010, 08:20

Binkem wrote:I am a moderator, but I can only remove specific posts. It would be nice to have a way to report or delete users who are constantly spamming. That makes it easier for the crew to clean up.

Martijn
Click on the explanation mark at the top of each post.

Binkem
Posts: 388
Joined: 10 Jul 2008, 02:26

Re: MODERATORS AROUND? forum feedback

Post by Binkem » 28 May 2010, 08:44

I know about reporting posts, but I would like to be able to report the spammer. Then I can delete his spam (where allowed) an have the crew remove the spammer afterwards.

carl
Posts: 474
Joined: 07 May 2008, 04:41

Re: MODERATORS AROUND? forum feedback

Post by carl » 28 May 2010, 10:25

Binkem wrote:I know about reporting posts, but I would like to be able to report the spammer. Then I can delete his spam (where allowed) an have the crew remove the spammer afterwards.
Hopefully that should be fixed now, I've made you global moderator.
/Carl Fürstenberg, Excito Software Developer
http://www.excito.com
support@excito.com

Post Reply