Support forum for B3?

Got comments on forum and website
Post Reply
eramoli
Posts: 67
Joined: 15 Oct 2010, 13:06
Location: Sundbyberg, Sweden

Support forum for B3?

Post by eramoli » 15 Oct 2010, 13:08

Hi,

I just received my B3, I however have some issues and I am woundering if you plan to have a B3 specific forum or if I should ask the questions on Bubba2?

DanielM
Posts: 637
Joined: 28 Mar 2008, 06:37
Location: Sweden

Re: Support forum for B3?

Post by DanielM » 16 Oct 2010, 02:04

eramoli wrote:Hi,

I just received my B3, I however have some issues and I am woundering if you plan to have a B3 specific forum or if I should ask the questions on Bubba2?
+1

I'm completely stuck. I don't know the root password for my new B3 (if any?) and there is no sudo command installed. I feel like I'm not in control here :cry:

/Daniel

uc
Posts: 1
Joined: 01 Mar 2007, 08:50
Location: Sweden

Re: Support forum for B3?

Post by uc » 16 Oct 2010, 03:47

Hi,

Password "excito" works on my B3. Please give it a try.

DanielM
Posts: 637
Joined: 28 Mar 2008, 06:37
Location: Sweden

Re: Support forum for B3?

Post by DanielM » 16 Oct 2010, 04:14

uc wrote:Password "excito" works on my B3. Please give it a try.
Ha, you're quite right. Thanks a lot!

/Daniel

tor
Posts: 703
Joined: 06 Dec 2006, 12:24
Contact:

Re: Support forum for B3?

Post by tor » 16 Oct 2010, 15:56

Hi,

Just use the forum for B2. We will rename those to cover both B2 & B3 since they are in most terms identical. (Apart from HW then)

/Tor
Co-founder OpenProducts and Ex Excito Developer

DanielM
Posts: 637
Joined: 28 Mar 2008, 06:37
Location: Sweden

Re: Support forum for B3?

Post by DanielM » 17 Oct 2010, 04:34

tor wrote:...since they are in most terms identical. (Apart from HW then)
Yes, I noticed that. The name Bubba|Two pops up here and there in the B3 interface :)

/Daniel

Post Reply