New user's registration have been closed due to high spamming and low trafic on this forum. Please contact forum admins directly if you need an account. Thanks !

torrent client configurationand logs (B2 v2.4.1)

Got comments on forum and website
brokenpike

torrent client configurationand logs (B2 v2.4.1)

Post by brokenpike »

Where are the configuration files and logs for the torrent client in v2.4.1 or the excito image?

I wanted to change the destination folder for the downloaded files and to also look at my upload statistics and could find neither of the required files. I did poke around in /etc, /usr/bin and the forums a bit to no avail. I did gather that libtorrent-rasterbar5 is the the torrent client; however, I still could not find the proper configuration files in /etc. I could not find the name of the higher level torrent client in B2/B3 documentation or the forums. I ran " aptitude search tor | grep 'i ' " on my b2 to find that libtorrent was installed.

V/R

Pike
nobody

Re: torrent client configurationand logs (B2 v2.4.1)

Post by nobody »

the torrent client is a custom-built program called ftd
mike_nl

Re: torrent client configurationand logs (B2 v2.4.1)

Post by mike_nl »

Strange issue on my site. After update to 2.4.1.1 the torrent client on my B2 works for arround 16 hours and then he stops downloading. I have to reboot the B2 to get it working again. Only a restart of the ftd service via SSH doesn't helps here.

Have someone any idea to find the issue?