New user's registration have been closed due to high spamming and low trafic on this forum. Please contact forum admins directly if you need an account. Thanks !

SSH login problem

Got problems with your B2 or B3? Share and get helped!
udo

SSH login problem

Post by udo »

I received my Bubba Two yesterday. I tried streaming with MediaTomb to PS3 and identified 3 problems:

1. For audio, album title and artist are not displayed, only the song title is displayed.
2. If for example å-ö is present in a file name, it is cut off, e.g. "Höstack" becomes "H?".
3. Avi did not play.

#2 and #3 may be addressed by changing some settings in the config.xml file.

Installed PuTTY, tried to connect but I am getting prompted with my Windows log-in name.

How can I solve this?

Regardsm
Udo
zhaeon

Post by zhaeon »

Putty->
connection->data->Auto-login username
udo

Post by udo »

Thanks. At least, I manage to solve the avi playback problem so far.
carl

Post by carl »

udo wrote:Thanks. At least, I manage to solve the avi playback problem so far.
May I ask you what was the problem with your avi playback? Was it a setting in the bubba?

/Carl
/Carl Fürstenberg, Excito Software Developer
http://www.excito.com
support@excito.com
udo

Post by udo »

There is a line in the config.xml file that needs to be uncommented to enable PS3 support for .avi:

<map from="avi" to="video/divx"/>

Regarding the first problem, most of my audio is mp4. MediaTomb 0.11 can't extract metadata from mp4, this feature will be included in 0.12. Will 0.12 be included in future Bubba FW releases?
carl

Post by carl »

udo wrote:There is a line in the config.xml file that needs to be uncommented to enable PS3 support for .avi:

<map from="avi" to="video/divx"/>

Regarding the first problem, most of my audio is mp4. MediaTomb 0.11 can't extract metadata from mp4, this feature will be included in 0.12. Will 0.12 be included in future Bubba FW releases?
We plan to include 0.12 when it gets released :)

/Carl
/Carl Fürstenberg, Excito Software Developer
http://www.excito.com
support@excito.com