New user's registration have been closed due to high spamming and low trafic on this forum. Please contact forum admins directly if you need an account. Thanks !

ftd documentation

Got problems with your B2 or B3? Share and get helped!
jws

ftd documentation

Post by jws »

I could not find any documentation on my Bubba2 about ftd. No manpage; no directory /usr/share/doc/ftd. Are there plans to provide such documentation in an upcoming release/upgrade?

Certain mods I made on my system removed the web interface. I presume I need to understand something about ftd in order to make the Bubba2 function as a torrent downloading machine again.

/jws
carl

Re: ftd documentation

Post by carl »

jws wrote:I could not find any documentation on my Bubba2 about ftd. No manpage; no directory /usr/share/doc/ftd. Are there plans to provide such documentation in an upcoming release/upgrade?

Certain mods I made on my system removed the web interface. I presume I need to understand something about ftd in order to make the Bubba2 function as a torrent downloading machine again.

/jws
Yes, there are plans to make ftd fully open source, though at the time I can't give an estimate, as the workload is high with more essential updates.

/Carl
/Carl Fürstenberg, Excito Software Developer
http://www.excito.com
support@excito.com
jws

Re: ftd documentation

Post by jws »

carl wrote:[..] there are plans to make ftd fully open source, though at the time I can't give an estimate, as the workload is high with more essential updates. /Carl
Oh well, I don't care very much if ftd is open source or not, but it would be nice to have some docs/manpages about it. I mean, for us idiots who installed exim instead of postfix, and now have to cope without Bubba's web interface.

Regards, Jan