New user's registration have been closed due to high spamming and low trafic on this forum. Please contact forum admins directly if you need an account. Thanks !

Horde Questions

Got problems with your B2 or B3? Share and get helped!
Jockewhbg

Horde Questions

Post by Jockewhbg »

Hi

When logging in to Horde it happens that I get different views from time to time. Please see attached pictures. I would like to use one of the views but don´t know how to configure it to do so. Don´t understand why it changes from time to time either. I always use http://bubbaadress/pim when logging in. The mailapplication is different and the sidebar changes. I also have problem with the Portal which never comes up. Does anyone have any experience in this?

Would it be possible to configure the Turba adressbook to act as a LDAP-server as well?

Regards

Joakim Winck
Attachments
PIM2.JPG
PIM2.JPG (147.66 KiB) Viewed 5981 times
PIM1.JPG
PIM1.JPG (116.01 KiB) Viewed 5982 times
Paul

Re: Horde Questions

Post by Paul »

I have the same problem.
It seems after a while to come up in the default screen, no different screens any more.

Paul.
Jockewhbg

Re: Horde Questions

Post by Jockewhbg »

When using //bubba/pim/index.php after logging in you will always come to the old version. There is some advantages in the old version which makes it a bit more valuable to me. I´ve seen more comments on this in the Horde forum so I believe this is not caused by the bubba.

/Jocke