New user's registration have been closed due to high spamming and low trafic on this forum. Please contact forum admins directly if you need an account. Thanks !

B2 Crash for much download?

Got problems with your B2 or B3? Share and get helped!
darione75

B2 Crash for much download?

Post by darione75 »

Hi all,
i've a B2 1.21, i use it for email and torrent download. I've see that if i have too much torrent in download, about 10-15 a lot of time the b2 crash, stop to work and i'm not able to reboot it because it don't reply to any command. The only thing to do is to disconnect power, wait 10 second, and reconnect and works. In log file i'm not able to see anything and it happen ONLY if there's download in progress. Another thing is that appear the Socket error on webpage when i've much download and i must to stop and restart up/down service for clear the message. Any ideas? Thnaks
RoBo

Re: B2 Crash for much download?

Post by RoBo »

Are you downloading to a usb drive connected to a usb-hub? I had trouble with that config. When i removed the usb hub i had no problems anymore.
darione75

Post by darione75 »

No, B2 to router and usb drive form mail backup..
asparak

Post by asparak »

I would suggest upgrading from 1.21 to the latest release. I seem to remember their being some issues back in 1.21 with downloads. Probably workarounds on the forum if you dig around.