New user's registration have been closed due to high spamming and low trafic on this forum. Please contact forum admins directly if you need an account. Thanks !

LED Flashing documentation?

Got problems with your B2 or B3? Share and get helped!
tommys

LED Flashing documentation?

Post by tommys »

Hi,

is the LED flashing patterns documented somewhere? I have looked around but have not been able to find any information.

My Bubba2 is flashing:
2 secondss ON, fraction of a sec OFF, fraction of a sec ON, fraction of a sec OFF, 2 secs ON and so on...

I know something is wrong, it is not available on my network, but what is it trying to tell me?

Regards,
/Tommy
Tompa

Re: LED Flashing documentation?

Post by Tompa »

Hi,

I haven't found a complete "list" of possible flashing rates, but I found this in the manual which seems similar to your flashing rates:
When no hard drive is found the LED will repeatedly blink in the following pattern: on 3s, off 1s, on 1s, off 0.2s.
You can read more about front led information in the manual: http://download.excito.net/web/BubbaTwo ... index.html

Click "Installing & Reinstalling Software" on the left menu, and scroll down to the bottom. (Was not able to link directly to it)

/Tompa
tommys

Re: LED Flashing documentation?

Post by tommys »

Yes, I have seen this information. Unfortunately, the LED blinking pattern I see is not listed :-(