New user's registration have been closed due to high spamming and low trafic on this forum. Please contact forum admins directly if you need an account. Thanks !

File manager in internet browser is not very impressive.

Got problems with your B2 or B3? Share and get helped!
86ivar

File manager in internet browser is not very impressive.

Post by 86ivar »

I posted earlier abaout some problems regarding file managing, deleting, moving and so on.
http://forum.excito.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2537
It think the file managing is stupid, when i log into my account and upload some files to the server, that i later want to move or delete, i need to change the permissions for the folder, and every folder inside the folder. no global settings. i cant find any settings for this in the administration or user acc settings.
Today i want to move some sensitive files to my private folder, files that i unfortunatley downloaded to bubba as administrator into the storage folder. ive tried to set the permissions to read and write for all users, but still i cant move it. can i set the permissions in windows explorer?
also if i try to move it in windows explorer and by loggin in, i get the message, permission denied.
can i set the permissions in windows explorer? when i try of course i get "no permissins"
This is such a stupid problem, do i really have to copy the files once again from my external hd?
Thanks