New user's registration have been closed due to high spamming and low trafic on this forum. Please contact forum admins directly if you need an account. Thanks !

B2 as weather station

Got problems with your B2 or B3? Share and get helped!
Cohan

B2 as weather station

Post by Cohan »

I'm thinking of buying a weather station with USB-connection and hooking it up with my B2 to serve current weather updates on a webpage. (And perhaps also a webcam for showing a picture of the current weather situation.)

Has anyone tried this with a B2? Any suggestions for suitable weather stations? (Or webcams)

/Konrad
Binkem

Re: B2 as weather station

Post by Binkem »

There are some posts about this. I guess they are in the Howto topic.
gjdb

Re: B2 as weather station

Post by gjdb »

Dear Konrad,

I have just finished the conversion of my weatherstation from windows to B3 with wview software. Conversion of the presentation (wview-templates) at the website is at this time not completed, but B3 works well!

I am using weatherstation Vantage Pro2 Plus together with weatherlink USB. Simply following the installation guide of wview. Only the webinterface of wview I can not make working. But all functions are available using the commondline methode by ssh. See for all resources to the links in de bottom of my site www.FlakkeeWEER.nl

Regards,