New user's registration have been closed due to high spamming and low trafic on this forum. Please contact forum admins directly if you need an account. Thanks !

FreeNAS / ZFS

Got problems with your B2 or B3? Share and get helped!
Anders_W

FreeNAS / ZFS

Post by Anders_W »

Does anyone know wether the FreeNAS software works on B3?

Is there anything one should keep in mind when using FreeNAS (or equivalent software)?

Thanks in advance
Last edited by Anders_W on 20 Sep 2011, 11:17, edited 1 time in total.
pcrene

Re: FreeNAS

Post by pcrene »

Hi,

Why freenas? Bubba is quite complete in its functions.

Rene
B3 1T + B-Stor 2T, B2 1T as backup
40 users active....
Opensat4all.Com
Anders_W

Post by Anders_W »

I'm a newbie at these things, and have not yet set up a Bubba.

I read an Article in a local computer magazine that advocated the use of FreeNAS, and since FN has an improved form of RAID6 (called RAIDZ2), I'm looking for views on it.
Ubi

Post by Ubi »

I agree, nearly all that freenas does can be done with bubba (except some parts of the gui). AFAIK freenas is a BSD distro, and I'm not sure if all the hardware on the B3 is supported by BSD. Openfiler is linux, but I guess it'll be slower than native bubba.
Anders_W

Re: FreeNAS / ZFS

Post by Anders_W »

Oh, good. The fewer the necessary layers, the better.

But does the Bubba support ZFS? (I can't find an answer on the site or in the Wiki.)
Cheeseboy

Post by Cheeseboy »

But does the Bubba support ZFS?
Well, that is a tricky question. I have read several articles about Squeeze and ZFS.
Excito will have to give you an official answer.

What I can tell you is that my employer does not recommend it. It is far to flaky to cope with a big production RDBMS.

Now, our little NAS systems at home do not really compare to the huge SAN storage systems most of my customers use, but I still feel that if they don't trust it, why should I?

Cheers,

Cheeseboy
Anders_W

Post by Anders_W »

Troublesome.

The reason I am getting a Bubba is to set up a big RAID for the whole family to use, and I need to use a robust file system for it. ZFS is to some extent "self-healing", and seemed perfect for this application.

Is there any other robust file system that I could use instead, if ZFS turns out to be incompatible with the B3?
johannes

Post by johannes »

If you mean with "support" that you can choose to use ZFS when installing then the answer is no. We use ext3 but B3 can probably be configured with zfs if you know how to. I guess it would include making a custom USB installer and this in turn might be tricky.

So: You probably can, but we don't have support for it natively.
/Johannes (Excito co-founder a long time ago, but now I'm just Johannes)
Ubi

Post by Ubi »

Look, ZFS is really great and all, but a bit overkill for what you want. If you want stability and hassle-free, then stick with KISS: ext3 is a really robust filesystem, it's supported natively, and it will do the job. ZFS will more likely give you problems than the funky features will save you time.
Gordon

Post by Gordon »

Ubi wrote:Look, ZFS is really great and all, but a bit overkill for what you want. If you want stability and hassle-free, then stick with KISS: ext3 is a really robust filesystem, it's supported natively, and it will do the job. ZFS will more likely give you problems than the funky features will save you time.
Well, as I found out today that's not completely true. One of my production servers fell out last night due to a memory failure and when I got it back up it turned out the shadow file was corrupted and following Murphy's Law root had to be one of the affected accounts. I'll probably go to hell for the things I've said on behalf of that.

That said, I'd agree on not trying to change anything about the root partition. There'd be nothing keeping anyone from changing the filesystem on the partition that is mounted as '/home' though. In fact, one of the first things I changed on the B3 was to add ACL support to that partition. Not as challenging as to make it ZFS I agree, but a world of difference in controlling who can do what.
Anders_W

Post by Anders_W »

Well, I'm trying to use ZFS for an external RAID to connect to the B3. The internal disk will be left as is.

I've downloaded the FUSE tar ball (since it supports ZFS), but being the novice I am, I can't make it compile.

The command "./configure" returns the error message: "bash: ./configure: /bin/sh^M: bad interpreter: No sush file or directory".

Any advice?
Gordon

Post by Gordon »

Anders_W wrote:The command "./configure" returns the error message: "bash: ./configure: /bin/sh^M: bad interpreter: No sush file or directory".

Any advice?
That sounds like a common mistake. You probably unpacked the tarball on a Windows machine using something like winrar or 7-zip and ended up with DOS terminated lines. You should copy the whole tarball to the B3 and unpack it there:

Code: Select all

tar -xzvf fuse-2.8.6.tar.gz
Anders_W

Post by Anders_W »

To quote Eddie Izzard in one of his computer rants:
Oooh! Well, if I had been a rocket scientist, I would have been able to figure that out.
:D

Seriously, though: A Big Thanks!

This is why I left command prompt enviroments all those years ago - fiendishly unintuitive and completely unforgiving. I guess it's just time to learn it all over again...

Anyway, here's the terminal output:
root@b3:/home/anderswa/fuse-2.8.6# ./configure
checking build system type... armv5tel-unknown-linux-gnueabi
checking host system type... armv5tel-unknown-linux-gnueabi
checking target system type... armv5tel-unknown-linux-gnueabi
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... no
checking for mawk... mawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking for style of include used by make... GNU
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89... none needed
checking dependency style of gcc... gcc3
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /bin/sed
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /bin/grep
checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E
checking for fgrep... /bin/grep -F
checking for ld used by gcc... /usr/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking for BSD- or MS-compatible name lister (nm)... /usr/bin/nm -B
checking the name lister (/usr/bin/nm -B) interface... BSD nm
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking the maximum length of command line arguments... 1572864
checking whether the shell understands some XSI constructs... yes
checking whether the shell understands "+="... yes
checking for /usr/bin/ld option to reload object files... -r
checking for objdump... objdump
checking how to recognize dependent libraries... pass_all
checking for ar... ar
checking for strip... strip
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output from gcc object... ok
checking how to run the C preprocessor... gcc -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for dlfcn.h... yes
checking for objdir... .libs
checking if gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... no
checking for gcc option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC
checking if gcc PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... yes
checking if gcc static flag -static works... yes
checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes
checking whether the gcc linker (/usr/bin/ld) supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether -lc should be explicitly linked in... no
checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux ld.so
checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate
checking whether stripping libraries is possible... yes
checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build static libraries... yes
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... (cached) yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89... (cached) none needed
checking dependency style of gcc... (cached) gcc3
checking whether gcc and cc understand -c and -o together... yes
checking for fork... yes
checking for setxattr... yes
checking for fdatasync... yes
checking for struct stat.st_atim... yes
checking for struct stat.st_atimespec... no
checking for library containing dlopen... -ldl
checking for library containing clock_gettime... -lrt
checking for ld used by GCC... /usr/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking for shared library run path origin... done
checking for iconv... yes
checking for working iconv... yes
checking for iconv declaration...
extern size_t iconv (iconv_t cd, char * *inbuf, size_t *inbytesleft, char * *outbuf, size_t *outbytesleft);
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating fuse.pc
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating lib/Makefile
config.status: creating util/Makefile
config.status: creating example/Makefile
config.status: creating include/Makefile
config.status: creating include/config.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
config.status: executing libtool commands
root@b3:/home/anderswa/fuse-2.8.6# make
Making all in include
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/anderswa/fuse-2.8.6/include'
make all-am
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/anderswa/fuse-2.8.6/include'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all-am'.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/anderswa/fuse-2.8.6/include'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/anderswa/fuse-2.8.6/include'
Making all in lib
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/anderswa/fuse-2.8.6/lib'
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT fuse.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fuse.Tpo -c -o fuse.lo fuse.c
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT fuse.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fuse.Tpo -c fuse.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/fuse.o
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT fuse.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fuse.Tpo -c fuse.c -o fuse.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .deps/fuse.Tpo .deps/fuse.Plo
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT fuse_kern_chan.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fuse_kern_chan.Tpo -c -o fuse_kern_chan.lo fuse_kern_chan.c
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT fuse_kern_chan.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fuse_kern_chan.Tpo -c fuse_kern_chan.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/fuse_kern_chan.o
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT fuse_kern_chan.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fuse_kern_chan.Tpo -c fuse_kern_chan.c -o fuse_kern_chan.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .deps/fuse_kern_chan.Tpo .deps/fuse_kern_chan.Plo
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT fuse_loop.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fuse_loop.Tpo -c -o fuse_loop.lo fuse_loop.c
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT fuse_loop.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fuse_loop.Tpo -c fuse_loop.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/fuse_loop.o
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT fuse_loop.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fuse_loop.Tpo -c fuse_loop.c -o fuse_loop.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .deps/fuse_loop.Tpo .deps/fuse_loop.Plo
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT fuse_loop_mt.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fuse_loop_mt.Tpo -c -o fuse_loop_mt.lo fuse_loop_mt.c
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT fuse_loop_mt.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fuse_loop_mt.Tpo -c fuse_loop_mt.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/fuse_loop_mt.o
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT fuse_loop_mt.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fuse_loop_mt.Tpo -c fuse_loop_mt.c -o fuse_loop_mt.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .deps/fuse_loop_mt.Tpo .deps/fuse_loop_mt.Plo
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT fuse_lowlevel.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fuse_lowlevel.Tpo -c -o fuse_lowlevel.lo fuse_lowlevel.c
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT fuse_lowlevel.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fuse_lowlevel.Tpo -c fuse_lowlevel.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/fuse_lowlevel.o
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT fuse_lowlevel.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fuse_lowlevel.Tpo -c fuse_lowlevel.c -o fuse_lowlevel.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .deps/fuse_lowlevel.Tpo .deps/fuse_lowlevel.Plo
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT fuse_mt.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fuse_mt.Tpo -c -o fuse_mt.lo fuse_mt.c
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT fuse_mt.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fuse_mt.Tpo -c fuse_mt.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/fuse_mt.o
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT fuse_mt.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fuse_mt.Tpo -c fuse_mt.c -o fuse_mt.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .deps/fuse_mt.Tpo .deps/fuse_mt.Plo
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT fuse_opt.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fuse_opt.Tpo -c -o fuse_opt.lo fuse_opt.c
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT fuse_opt.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fuse_opt.Tpo -c fuse_opt.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/fuse_opt.o
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT fuse_opt.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fuse_opt.Tpo -c fuse_opt.c -o fuse_opt.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .deps/fuse_opt.Tpo .deps/fuse_opt.Plo
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT fuse_session.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fuse_session.Tpo -c -o fuse_session.lo fuse_session.c
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT fuse_session.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fuse_session.Tpo -c fuse_session.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/fuse_session.o
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT fuse_session.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fuse_session.Tpo -c fuse_session.c -o fuse_session.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .deps/fuse_session.Tpo .deps/fuse_session.Plo
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT fuse_signals.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fuse_signals.Tpo -c -o fuse_signals.lo fuse_signals.c
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT fuse_signals.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fuse_signals.Tpo -c fuse_signals.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/fuse_signals.o
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT fuse_signals.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/fuse_signals.Tpo -c fuse_signals.c -o fuse_signals.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .deps/fuse_signals.Tpo .deps/fuse_signals.Plo
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT cuse_lowlevel.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/cuse_lowlevel.Tpo -c -o cuse_lowlevel.lo cuse_lowlevel.c
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT cuse_lowlevel.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/cuse_lowlevel.Tpo -c cuse_lowlevel.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/cuse_lowlevel.o
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT cuse_lowlevel.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/cuse_lowlevel.Tpo -c cuse_lowlevel.c -o cuse_lowlevel.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .deps/cuse_lowlevel.Tpo .deps/cuse_lowlevel.Plo
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT helper.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/helper.Tpo -c -o helper.lo helper.c
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT helper.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/helper.Tpo -c helper.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/helper.o
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT helper.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/helper.Tpo -c helper.c -o helper.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .deps/helper.Tpo .deps/helper.Plo
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT subdir.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/subdir.Tpo -c -o subdir.lo `test -f 'modules/subdir.c' || echo './'`modules/subdir.c
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT subdir.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/subdir.Tpo -c modules/subdir.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/subdir.o
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT subdir.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/subdir.Tpo -c modules/subdir.c -o subdir.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .deps/subdir.Tpo .deps/subdir.Plo
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT iconv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/iconv.Tpo -c -o iconv.lo `test -f 'modules/iconv.c' || echo './'`modules/iconv.c
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT iconv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/iconv.Tpo -c modules/iconv.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/iconv.o
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT iconv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/iconv.Tpo -c modules/iconv.c -o iconv.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .deps/iconv.Tpo .deps/iconv.Plo
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT mount.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/mount.Tpo -c -o mount.lo mount.c
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT mount.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/mount.Tpo -c mount.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/mount.o
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT mount.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/mount.Tpo -c mount.c -o mount.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .deps/mount.Tpo .deps/mount.Plo
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT mount_util.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/mount_util.Tpo -c -o mount_util.lo mount_util.c
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT mount_util.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/mount_util.Tpo -c mount_util.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/mount_util.o
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT mount_util.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/mount_util.Tpo -c mount_util.c -o mount_util.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .deps/mount_util.Tpo .deps/mount_util.Plo
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link gcc -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -pthread -lrt -ldl -version-number 2:8:6 -Wl,--version-script,./fuse_versionscript -o libfuse.la -rpath /usr/local/lib fuse.lo fuse_kern_chan.lo fuse_loop.lo fuse_loop_mt.lo fuse_lowlevel.lo fuse_mt.lo fuse_opt.lo fuse_session.lo fuse_signals.lo cuse_lowlevel.lo helper.lo subdir.lo iconv.lo mount.lo mount_util.lo
libtool: link: gcc -shared .libs/fuse.o .libs/fuse_kern_chan.o .libs/fuse_loop.o .libs/fuse_loop_mt.o .libs/fuse_lowlevel.o .libs/fuse_mt.o .libs/fuse_opt.o .libs/fuse_session.o .libs/fuse_signals.o .libs/cuse_lowlevel.o .libs/helper.o .libs/subdir.o .libs/iconv.o .libs/mount.o .libs/mount_util.o -lrt -ldl -pthread -Wl,--version-script -Wl,./fuse_versionscript -pthread -Wl,-soname -Wl,libfuse.so.2 -o .libs/libfuse.so.2.8.6
libtool: link: (cd ".libs" && rm -f "libfuse.so.2" && ln -s "libfuse.so.2.8.6" "libfuse.so.2")
libtool: link: (cd ".libs" && rm -f "libfuse.so" && ln -s "libfuse.so.2.8.6" "libfuse.so")
libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libfuse.a fuse.o fuse_kern_chan.o fuse_loop.o fuse_loop_mt.o fuse_lowlevel.o fuse_mt.o fuse_opt.o fuse_session.o fuse_signals.o cuse_lowlevel.o helper.o subdir.o iconv.o mount.o mount_util.o
libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libfuse.a
libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libfuse.la" && ln -s "../libfuse.la" "libfuse.la" )
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT ulockmgr.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ulockmgr.Tpo -c -o ulockmgr.lo ulockmgr.c
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT ulockmgr.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ulockmgr.Tpo -c ulockmgr.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/ulockmgr.o
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -DFUSERMOUNT_DIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DFUSE_USE_VERSION=26 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT ulockmgr.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ulockmgr.Tpo -c ulockmgr.c -o ulockmgr.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .deps/ulockmgr.Tpo .deps/ulockmgr.Plo
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link gcc -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -pthread -version-number 1:0:1 -o libulockmgr.la -rpath /usr/local/lib ulockmgr.lo
libtool: link: gcc -shared .libs/ulockmgr.o -pthread -pthread -Wl,-soname -Wl,libulockmgr.so.1 -o .libs/libulockmgr.so.1.0.1
libtool: link: (cd ".libs" && rm -f "libulockmgr.so.1" && ln -s "libulockmgr.so.1.0.1" "libulockmgr.so.1")
libtool: link: (cd ".libs" && rm -f "libulockmgr.so" && ln -s "libulockmgr.so.1.0.1" "libulockmgr.so")
libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libulockmgr.a ulockmgr.o
libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libulockmgr.a
libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libulockmgr.la" && ln -s "../libulockmgr.la" "libulockmgr.la" )
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/anderswa/fuse-2.8.6/lib'
Making all in util
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/anderswa/fuse-2.8.6/util'
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../lib -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT fusermount-fusermount.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/fusermount-fusermount.Tpo -c -o fusermount-fusermount.o `test -f 'fusermount.c' || echo './'`fusermount.c
mv -f .deps/fusermount-fusermount.Tpo .deps/fusermount-fusermount.Po
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link gcc -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -o fusermount fusermount-fusermount.o ../lib/mount_util.lo
libtool: link: gcc -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -o fusermount fusermount-fusermount.o ../lib/.libs/mount_util.o
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT ulockmgr_server-ulockmgr_server.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ulockmgr_server-ulockmgr_server.Tpo -c -o ulockmgr_server-ulockmgr_server.o `test -f 'ulockmgr_server.c' || echo './'`ulockmgr_server.c
mv -f .deps/ulockmgr_server-ulockmgr_server.Tpo .deps/ulockmgr_server-ulockmgr_server.Po
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link gcc -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -pthread -o ulockmgr_server ulockmgr_server-ulockmgr_server.o
libtool: link: gcc -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -pthread -o ulockmgr_server ulockmgr_server-ulockmgr_server.o -pthread
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT mount.fuse.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/mount.fuse.Tpo -c -o mount.fuse.o mount.fuse.c
mv -f .deps/mount.fuse.Tpo .deps/mount.fuse.Po
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link gcc -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -o mount.fuse mount.fuse.o
libtool: link: gcc -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -o mount.fuse mount.fuse.o
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/anderswa/fuse-2.8.6/util'
Making all in example
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/anderswa/fuse-2.8.6/example'
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT fusexmp.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/fusexmp.Tpo -c -o fusexmp.o fusexmp.c
mv -f .deps/fusexmp.Tpo .deps/fusexmp.Po
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link gcc -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -o fusexmp fusexmp.o ../lib/libfuse.la -pthread -lrt -ldl
libtool: link: gcc -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -o .libs/fusexmp fusexmp.o -pthread ../lib/.libs/libfuse.so -lrt -ldl -pthread
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT fusexmp_fh.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/fusexmp_fh.Tpo -c -o fusexmp_fh.o fusexmp_fh.c
mv -f .deps/fusexmp_fh.Tpo .deps/fusexmp_fh.Po
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link gcc -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -o fusexmp_fh fusexmp_fh.o ../lib/libfuse.la ../lib/libulockmgr.la -pthread -lrt -ldl
libtool: link: gcc -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -o .libs/fusexmp_fh fusexmp_fh.o -pthread ../lib/.libs/libfuse.so ../lib/.libs/libulockmgr.so -lrt -ldl -pthread
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT null.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/null.Tpo -c -o null.o null.c
mv -f .deps/null.Tpo .deps/null.Po
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link gcc -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -o null null.o ../lib/libfuse.la -pthread -lrt -ldl
libtool: link: gcc -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -o .libs/null null.o -pthread ../lib/.libs/libfuse.so -lrt -ldl -pthread
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT hello.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/hello.Tpo -c -o hello.o hello.c
mv -f .deps/hello.Tpo .deps/hello.Po
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link gcc -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -o hello hello.o ../lib/libfuse.la -pthread -lrt -ldl
libtool: link: gcc -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -o .libs/hello hello.o -pthread ../lib/.libs/libfuse.so -lrt -ldl -pthread
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT hello_ll.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/hello_ll.Tpo -c -o hello_ll.o hello_ll.c
mv -f .deps/hello_ll.Tpo .deps/hello_ll.Po
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link gcc -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -o hello_ll hello_ll.o ../lib/libfuse.la -pthread -lrt -ldl
libtool: link: gcc -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -o .libs/hello_ll hello_ll.o -pthread ../lib/.libs/libfuse.so -lrt -ldl -pthread
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT fioc.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/fioc.Tpo -c -o fioc.o fioc.c
mv -f .deps/fioc.Tpo .deps/fioc.Po
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link gcc -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -o fioc fioc.o ../lib/libfuse.la -pthread -lrt -ldl
libtool: link: gcc -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -o .libs/fioc fioc.o -pthread ../lib/.libs/libfuse.so -lrt -ldl -pthread
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT fioclient-fioclient.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/fioclient-fioclient.Tpo -c -o fioclient-fioclient.o `test -f 'fioclient.c' || echo './'`fioclient.c
mv -f .deps/fioclient-fioclient.Tpo .deps/fioclient-fioclient.Po
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link gcc -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -o fioclient fioclient-fioclient.o
libtool: link: gcc -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -o fioclient fioclient-fioclient.o
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT fsel.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/fsel.Tpo -c -o fsel.o fsel.c
mv -f .deps/fsel.Tpo .deps/fsel.Po
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link gcc -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -o fsel fsel.o ../lib/libfuse.la -pthread -lrt -ldl
libtool: link: gcc -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -o .libs/fsel fsel.o -pthread ../lib/.libs/libfuse.so -lrt -ldl -pthread
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT fselclient-fselclient.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/fselclient-fselclient.Tpo -c -o fselclient-fselclient.o `test -f 'fselclient.c' || echo './'`fselclient.c
mv -f .deps/fselclient-fselclient.Tpo .deps/fselclient-fselclient.Po
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link gcc -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -o fselclient fselclient-fselclient.o
libtool: link: gcc -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -o fselclient fselclient-fselclient.o
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -MT cusexmp.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/cusexmp.Tpo -c -o cusexmp.o cusexmp.c
mv -f .deps/cusexmp.Tpo .deps/cusexmp.Po
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link gcc -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -o cusexmp cusexmp.o ../lib/libfuse.la -pthread -lrt -ldl
libtool: link: gcc -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -o .libs/cusexmp cusexmp.o -pthread ../lib/.libs/libfuse.so -lrt -ldl -pthread
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/anderswa/fuse-2.8.6/example'
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/anderswa/fuse-2.8.6'
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `all-am'.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/anderswa/fuse-2.8.6'
root@b3:/home/anderswa/fuse-2.8.6# make install
Making install in include
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/anderswa/fuse-2.8.6/include'
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/anderswa/fuse-2.8.6/include'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `install-exec-am'.
test -z "/usr/local/include/fuse" || /bin/mkdir -p "/usr/local/include/fuse"
/usr/bin/install -c -m 644 fuse.h fuse_compat.h fuse_common.h fuse_common_compat.h fuse_lowlevel.h fuse_lowlevel_compat.h fuse_opt.h cuse_lowlevel.h '/usr/local/include/fuse'
test -z "/usr/local/include" || /bin/mkdir -p "/usr/local/include"
/usr/bin/install -c -m 644 old/fuse.h ulockmgr.h '/usr/local/include'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/anderswa/fuse-2.8.6/include'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/anderswa/fuse-2.8.6/include'
Making install in lib
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/anderswa/fuse-2.8.6/lib'
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/anderswa/fuse-2.8.6/lib'
test -z "/usr/local/lib" || /bin/mkdir -p "/usr/local/lib"
/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c libfuse.la libulockmgr.la '/usr/local/lib'
libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libfuse.so.2.8.6 /usr/local/lib/libfuse.so.2.8.6
libtool: install: (cd /usr/local/lib && { ln -s -f libfuse.so.2.8.6 libfuse.so.2 || { rm -f libfuse.so.2 && ln -s libfuse.so.2.8.6 libfuse.so.2; }; })
libtool: install: (cd /usr/local/lib && { ln -s -f libfuse.so.2.8.6 libfuse.so || { rm -f libfuse.so && ln -s libfuse.so.2.8.6 libfuse.so; }; })
libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libfuse.lai /usr/local/lib/libfuse.la
libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libulockmgr.so.1.0.1 /usr/local/lib/libulockmgr.so.1.0.1
libtool: install: (cd /usr/local/lib && { ln -s -f libulockmgr.so.1.0.1 libulockmgr.so.1 || { rm -f libulockmgr.so.1 && ln -s libulockmgr.so.1.0.1 libulockmgr.so.1; }; })
libtool: install: (cd /usr/local/lib && { ln -s -f libulockmgr.so.1.0.1 libulockmgr.so || { rm -f libulockmgr.so && ln -s libulockmgr.so.1.0.1 libulockmgr.so; }; })
libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libulockmgr.lai /usr/local/lib/libulockmgr.la
libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libfuse.a /usr/local/lib/libfuse.a
libtool: install: chmod 644 /usr/local/lib/libfuse.a
libtool: install: ranlib /usr/local/lib/libfuse.a
libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c .libs/libulockmgr.a /usr/local/lib/libulockmgr.a
libtool: install: chmod 644 /usr/local/lib/libulockmgr.a
libtool: install: ranlib /usr/local/lib/libulockmgr.a
libtool: finish: PATH="/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/sbin" ldconfig -n /usr/local/lib
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Libraries have been installed in:
/usr/local/lib

If you ever happen to want to link against installed libraries
in a given directory, LIBDIR, you must either use libtool, and
specify the full pathname of the library, or use the `-LLIBDIR'
flag during linking and do at least one of the following:
- add LIBDIR to the `LD_LIBRARY_PATH' environment variable
during execution
- add LIBDIR to the `LD_RUN_PATH' environment variable
during linking
- use the `-Wl,-rpath -Wl,LIBDIR' linker flag
- have your system administrator add LIBDIR to `/etc/ld.so.conf'

See any operating system documentation about shared libraries for
more information, such as the ld(1) and ld.so(8) manual pages.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `install-data-am'.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/anderswa/fuse-2.8.6/lib'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/anderswa/fuse-2.8.6/lib'
Making install in util
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/anderswa/fuse-2.8.6/util'
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/anderswa/fuse-2.8.6/util'
test -z "/usr/local/bin" || /bin/mkdir -p "/usr/local/bin"
/bin/bash ../libtool --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c fusermount ulockmgr_server '/usr/local/bin'
libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c fusermount /usr/local/bin/fusermount
libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c ulockmgr_server /usr/local/bin/ulockmgr_server
/bin/mkdir -p /sbin
/usr/bin/install -c ./mount.fuse /sbin/mount.fuse
/bin/mkdir -p /etc/init.d
/usr/bin/install -c ./init_script /etc/init.d/fuse
/usr/sbin/update-rc.d fuse start 34 S . start 41 0 6 . || true
update-rc.d: using dependency based boot sequencing
update-rc.d: warning: fuse stop runlevel arguments (0 6) do not match LSB Default-Stop values (none)
make install-exec-hook
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/anderswa/fuse-2.8.6/util'
chmod u+s /usr/local/bin/fusermount
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/anderswa/fuse-2.8.6/util'
/bin/mkdir -p /etc/udev/rules.d
/usr/bin/install -c -m 644 ./udev.rules /etc/udev/rules.d/99-fuse.rules
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/anderswa/fuse-2.8.6/util'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/anderswa/fuse-2.8.6/util'
Making install in example
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/anderswa/fuse-2.8.6/example'
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/anderswa/fuse-2.8.6/example'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `install-data-am'.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/anderswa/fuse-2.8.6/example'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/anderswa/fuse-2.8.6/example'
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/anderswa/fuse-2.8.6'
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/anderswa/fuse-2.8.6'
test -z "/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig" || /bin/mkdir -p "/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig"
/usr/bin/install -c -m 644 fuse.pc '/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/anderswa/fuse-2.8.6'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/anderswa/fuse-2.8.6'
Now to the $10,000 question: How does one make FUSE work? Hmmm... (On Mac OS X, installing FUSE will set it up and running automatically, but apparently not the Linux version.)
Anders_W

Post by Anders_W »

Replying to my own post: I have found a ZFS-extension for FUSE on Linux (http://zfs-fuse.net/releases/0.7.0/zfs- ... .0.tar.bz2) and downloaded it to the B3.

After retrieving several other packages needed, I was ready to run the scons command from the src catalogue inside ~/zfs-fuse-0.7.0
Output as follows:
root@b3:/home/anderswa/zfs-fuse-0.7.0/src# scons
scons: Reading SConscript files ...

scons: warning: BuildDir() and the build_dir keyword have been deprecated;
use VariantDir() and the variant_dir keyword instead.
File "/home/anderswa/zfs-fuse-0.7.0/src/lib/libnvpair/SConscript", line 3, in <module>

File "/home/anderswa/zfs-fuse-0.7.0/src/lib/libnvpair/SConscript", line 4, in <module>

File "/home/anderswa/zfs-fuse-0.7.0/src/lib/libzfscommon/SConscript", line 3, in <module>

File "/home/anderswa/zfs-fuse-0.7.0/src/lib/libzfscommon/SConscript", line 4, in <module>

File "/home/anderswa/zfs-fuse-0.7.0/src/lib/libzpool/SConscript", line 3, in <module>

File "/home/anderswa/zfs-fuse-0.7.0/src/lib/libzpool/SConscript", line 4, in <module>
scons: done reading SConscript files.
scons: Building targets ...
gcc -o cmd/stat/common/timestamp.o -c -pipe -Wall -std=c99 -Wno-switch -Wno-unused -Wno-missing-braces -Wno-parentheses -Wno-uninitialized -fno-strict-aliasing -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_REENTRANT -DTEXT_DOMAIN=\"zfs-fuse\" -s -DNDEBUG -O2 -DLINUX_AIO -Ilib/libuutil/include -Ilib/libnvpair/include -Ilib/libumem/include -Ilib/libzfscommon/include -Ilib/libzfs/include -Ilib/libsolcompat/include -Ilib/libavl/include -Icmd/stat/common cmd/stat/common/timestamp.c
In file included from lib/libsolcompat/include/sys/types.h:30,
from /usr/include/stdlib.h:320,
from lib/libsolcompat/include/sys/time.h:33,
from cmd/stat/common/statcommon.h:38,
from cmd/stat/common/timestamp.c:26:
lib/libsolcompat/include/sys/isa_defs.h:544:2: error: #error "ISA not supported"
In file included from /usr/include/sys/types.h:223,
from lib/libsolcompat/include/sys/types.h:32,
from /usr/include/stdlib.h:320,
from lib/libsolcompat/include/sys/time.h:33,
from cmd/stat/common/statcommon.h:38,
from cmd/stat/common/timestamp.c:26:
lib/libsolcompat/include/sys/sysmacros.h:364:2: error: #error One of _BIT_FIELDS_LTOH or _BIT_FIELDS_HTOL must be defined
scons: *** [cmd/stat/common/timestamp.o] Error 1
scons: building terminated because of errors.
I feel like slamming my head in the door...
Ubi

Post by Ubi »

on the bright side you did win $10.000!!!