New user's registration have been closed due to high spamming and low trafic on this forum. Please contact forum admins directly if you need an account. Thanks !

[SOLVED] Zafara possible on B3 ?

Got problems with your B2 or B3? Share and get helped!
oliver

[SOLVED] Zafara possible on B3 ?

Post by oliver »

Hi there,

does anybody have already successfully running the Zafara Suite running at his B2 or B3 ? I have tried this but was not successfull. The setup script is telling me that "this is not a support environment". A google research is telling me that Zafara officially does not support ARM CPU´s.

Any experiences are highly welcome :D

Thanks

Oliver
Last edited by oliver on 03 Feb 2012, 08:41, edited 1 time in total.
Gordon

Re: Zafara possible on B3 ?

Post by Gordon »

Do you mean Zarafa - the MAPI mail server?

I'm afraid not. It's a closed source application that is only available for Intel x86 and x64 class processors.
Ubi

Post by Ubi »

well, they call themselves "The Best Open Source Email & Collaboration Software". The community versions is on some sort of altered GPL3 license.

Anyway: the source is here:
http://download.zarafa.com/community/final/
su_root

Post by su_root »

Gordon

Post by Gordon »

Ubi wrote:well, they call themselves "The Best Open Source Email & Collaboration Software". The community versions is on some sort of altered GPL3 license.

Anyway: the source is here:
http://download.zarafa.com/community/final/
I was not aware of that. We used to do business with that company back when they called themselves Connectux and they were offering something of a SuSE based SBS solution. They had the MAPI interface already back then, but nothing close to Zarafa to use it - it was kind of more basic being able to support Outlook clients. I received some rumours that they'd put the MAPI interface on GPL, but I'm surprised to hear that it's actually a working (limited) version of Zarafa.
oliver

Post by oliver »

thanks all for your comments. But I am not sure if this is the right 1 for me :( . I need a stable software and the ways posted seams to be a little bit strange :roll: . Dont wanna have this on my B3. This MUST work :!:

Anyway: Thanks for posting

Oliver