New user's registration have been closed due to high spamming and low trafic on this forum. Please contact forum admins directly if you need an account. Thanks !

SSH, Printer, Torrents and Nodejs

Got problems with your B2 or B3? Share and get helped!
Paramenides

SSH, Printer, Torrents and Nodejs

Post by Paramenides »

Forum Hi again!

I'm new to this forum and the bubba product and I'm sure these questions are already answered. I have searched but did not find anything immediate. It's easier to just post the questions. Did gather the current issues I have in one piece. Grateful for answers. I'm running a Bubba Two server, connected to my Thomson router I got from my broadband provider.

Software version says 2.0.5, is this the most recent version? I get a 'Error: parseerror' when trying to update from the admin UI

Printer
A standard HP printer is connected to the usb slot. I have installed through the bubba admin, it's listed and I'm able to install and print from my devices. But it fails to printer properly, just garbage characters.

SSH
I'm not able to reach the server from a remote connection, only when I'm on my local wifi. I'm able to reach the bubbas UI externally and I have messed with my port setups

Torrents not downloading
Guess it's related to some port setup stuff. Any link or guide to take this further would be appreciated

Node js
I'm trying to install node js on the bubba. I have downloaded the files and have now local node folder. But I receive the following error when running ./configure... Any hints or tips/guides regarding a node installation. If it's possible

File "./configure", line 427
arm_float_abi = 'hard' if is_arm_hard_float_abi() else 'default'