New user's registration have been closed due to high spamming and low trafic on this forum. Please contact forum admins directly if you need an account. Thanks !

Denon AVR does not see all files from B3

Got problems with your B2 or B3? Share and get helped!
easy77

Denon AVR does not see all files from B3

Post by easy77 »

Hello,
I want to use with the Excito B3 to stream to my Denon AVR.
Now I have copied 1.8TB of files to the hard disk. However, TV and AVR only show a part of them. Using the Windows Explorer and the browser I can see all the files. What can I do? I have partially copied with PureSync. Perhaps the files are not indexed? I´m a beginner, so it would be great if you explain it in easy steps. :wink:

Greetings

Isabel
Gordon

Re: Denon AVR does not see all files from B3

Post by Gordon »

I assume this is through UPnP - the DLNA server?

Your video playing devices will tell the DLNA server which video formats they support and the DLNA server will then not show the unsupported files. You'll need to recode the video files that are not supported to a format that is to fix that.
easy77

Post by easy77 »

Hello,
I use mp3 and flac Files. No Videos. I think there is a Problem with indexing the Files. I have splittet the Files from a-z. The Last Folder i can see with avr und tv is Folder M.
Gordon

Post by Gordon »

I think you can force minidlna to reindex by starting it with -R. Did you search their FAQ and/or forum?