New user's registration have been closed due to high spamming and low trafic on this forum. Please contact forum admins directly if you need an account. Thanks !

Update port forwarding (B3)

Got problems with your B2 or B3? Share and get helped!
PerN

Update port forwarding (B3)

Post by PerN »

Hi,

how do one edit existing (or even delete) port forwarding entries?

The private IP has changed, but when I try to set/change the corresponding rule in the web admin interface it states "Confliction with existing rules".

There seems to be no (obvious) way to modify/delete existing entries, only the possibility to add new ones.

But I'm sure it must be possible somehow...

Thanks
Per
Gordon

Re: Update port forwarding (B3)

Post by Gordon »

Good point. There does not appear to be a delete option indeed. There is an update option though and afaik this should work. If not there is always the command line.
Gordon

Post by Gordon »

Just had a closer look. Needed to fix something in the web administrator because my network settings did not match the procedure for updating the rules, so I couldn't add any rules at first. On my screen I see two icons on each line in the "User defined open / forwarded ports" section: a pen symbol for update and a cross for delete. So they are there, or at least: they should be.
PerN

Post by PerN »

Hmmm, yes now I see those icons too, quite sure I didn't see them before though.

Oh well,

thanks.