New user's registration have been closed due to high spamming and low trafic on this forum. Please contact forum admins directly if you need an account. Thanks !

Bubba Two Drops network connection playing media files!!!!

Got problems with your B2 or B3? Share and get helped!
steelmm

Bubba Two Drops network connection playing media files!!!!

Post by steelmm »

Hello
My Bubba 2 has been updated to the latest firmware currently provided but it dropd network connections when playing hd media files.If I download files aswell and start playing the media from the same drive it drops connection aswell
The Bubba 2 has a 1TB Samsung f1 Drive installed.
Also when I move Large files over to and external Drive it does not copy all the data over.

When I use and esata drive which is a sumvision external enclosure 1tb the bubba 2 does not pickup the drive I have to use it as a usb external device instead. Is this a firmware issue?
I am considereing updating to a B3 but I want to know will this new server will work before I committ to purchase.

Excito is agood system maybe it needs a little treaking or something can anyone help me from excito solve these issues

Many Thanks

Mark T Steel
:roll:
ryz

Re: Bubba Two Drops network connection playing media files!!

Post by ryz »

If you want to have support from Excito you should really email there support rather then using the forums. The forums is mostly to get help by other users even if people from Excito sometimes answer questions in these forums.
steelmm

Post by steelmm »

Thanks for the reply but Excito should read this forum and reply aswell as they used to before.

I have bought all the series of server from them so I will inform them aswell but if anybody has these problems please feel free to mention a solution maybe a bit of linux code to fix the network resets etc.

Regards

Mark T Steel
johannes

Post by johannes »

Resetting network is nothing we have heard about. As ryz said, please email support@excito.com if you haven't already, this forum isn't covered completely by out support guys.

Hope we can work it out.
/Johannes (Excito co-founder a long time ago, but now I'm just Johannes)
steelmm

Post by steelmm »

Hi there

Problem solved there was a network configuration problem ie two ip a dresses the same which was causing the bubba to drop network connection.

Still can't get my esata sum vision drive to work with the bubba 2

Thanks for the support

Mark