New user's registration have been closed due to high spamming and low trafic on this forum. Please contact forum admins directly if you need an account. Thanks !

ICSI Netalyzr issue

Got problems with your B2 or B3? Share and get helped!
theWebalyst

ICSI Netalyzr issue

Post by theWebalyst »

The ICSI Netalyzr is handy online tool for testing or exploring your net connection and spotting any problems, including nastiness or incompetance on the part of your ISP. I think it also picked up an issue with with B3.

You can run Netalyzr by visiting the Netalyzr website

Possible B3 Issue:

Code: Select all

The resolver at 192.168.10.1 was unable to process the following tested types:

Medium (~1300B) TXT records

It does not validate DNSSEC. It does not wildcard NXDOMAIN errors. The resolver reports the following properties:

Version: dnsmasq-2.55
    Authors: Simon Kelley
    Copyright: Copyright (c) 2000-2010 Simon Kelley
Mark
Ubi

Re: ICSI Netalyzr issue

Post by Ubi »

If signature contains URL && $number_of_posts < 15 {delete the fucker};
(C) cheeseboy
RandomUsername

Post by RandomUsername »

Mark is a long term member, not a spammer (hence, posts > 15).
theWebalyst

Post by theWebalyst »

The quality of communication is also important in rating the merit of posters. Perhaps you can incorporate that into your code ;-)

Now, back to the substance of my post.. any response to that?

Mark
Cheeseboy

Post by Cheeseboy »

Hi Mark,
The quality of communication is also important in rating the merit of posters. Perhaps you can incorporate that into your code ;-)
I'm not clever enough to write scripts (even in pseudo code) that will pass the Turing test, and thus I'm unable to write scripts that can judge the quality of a text.

Regarding your question:
I don't have an answer, but I'm really curious as to why you would want a TXT DNS record. They are a mystery to me, and if you could explain the purpose for their existence it would make me a happy chappy :-).

Cheers,

Cheeseboy
theWebalyst

Post by theWebalyst »

You give up easily as I'm sure we could both improve on the last pseudocode script. But alas I give up easily too, as I can't answer your questions.

I am letting Excito know that Netalyzr is complaining about something that I think is about B3.

Mark