New user's registration have been closed due to high spamming and low trafic on this forum. Please contact forum admins directly if you need an account. Thanks !

This forum is moving!

Announcements from Excito
johannes

This forum is moving!

Post by johannes »

As one step in the effort to move this product into the hands of our wonderful community, we are moving this forum and the accompanying wiki, to new domains, controlled by the community and separate from Excito.

You will notice this as a very temporary lock-down for new posts on this forum, followed by a redirect to the new domain. You don't need to do anything to make this work.

More information will follow!
/Johannes (Excito co-founder a long time ago, but now I'm just Johannes)
Ubi

Re: This forum is moving!

Post by Ubi »

OK, the forum has been moved. For me it seems to work fine except I seem to need to log into to forum multiple times. No errors in log though. If you do find errors or behaviour thats not right PM me or mail me at joris-at-ideeel.net

thanks
KennethP

Post by KennethP »

Thanks for getting this forum up and running independently!

How are chances that the Tapatalk Integration will work on this new location?

It may be my bad, but it seems to be out of business for now?

Thanks!

Kenneth
Ubi

Post by Ubi »

ah yes, forgot all about that. Thanks for that reminder. Tapatalk is not extremely informative on how to add a forum to their list up so I havent had the time yet to really dive into this. Is it ok if I wait a few weeks so I can focus on things like the updates and easyfind first?
Binkem

Post by Binkem »

Have all the neccesary plugins been installed, or have the forum data been copied into a new phpbb installation?

I could give it a try if you give me permission to make the neccessary modifications (I think I am up to that, provided it's just following the steps outlined on the tapatalk site...)

Martijn
KennethP

Post by KennethP »

Fine by me and please no stress.

Thanks!

Kenneth