New user's registration have been closed due to high spamming and low trafic on this forum. Please contact forum admins directly if you need an account. Thanks !

Lot's of error on horde

Got problems with your B2 or B3? Share and get helped!
paolol61

Lot's of error on horde

Post by paolol61 »

I just finish to set it up, so I don't have many email on the inbox, but I keep getting errors browsing the email, I also notice that is very slow compare to the old one ( bubba ) .
Any one know this program ? Any setting that need to be done ?
I stiil have to install the spamassasin :(
If i install that it will be a dead server.
thanks
8)
squadra

Post by squadra »

use the old horde interface, when logged in chenge the url where it says:

/pim/dimp/

into

/pim/

the old version is for me much quicker, previewing is slowing things down on the dimp.
paolol61

Post by paolol61 »

:D :D :D
Thanks a lot it works :)
1 more question, is it possible to login directly on the old one ??
8)
squadra

Post by squadra »

I can't find the authentication php file on the horde directory but there it redirects to new environment so can be changed but i don't know the file. On the new horde it takes forever to load, on the old one i get messages like "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1572919 bytes) in /usr/share/horde3/lib/Horde/Serialize.php on line 221" so i only use Thunderbird for mailing and ssh tunneling when i'm at work. No more web based hanging stuff .. :-)
paolol61

Post by paolol61 »

hi squadra, after a restart all seem to be ok, I finally got no more errors on the pages and is working fine also as speed :)
Do you know ( or any 1 know ) why I can't set filters ??
When I try I get a message
Filter support is disabled on this system.
So if it's disable how I turn it on ?
Thanks.

8)