New user's registration have been closed due to high spamming and low trafic on this forum. Please contact forum admins directly if you need an account. Thanks !

bubba two stops responding

Got problems with your B2 or B3? Share and get helped!
sasa

bubba two stops responding

Post by sasa »

Hello

received my Bubba yesterday and connected it all fine. Checking this morning Bubba wouldnt respond anymore. Tried a reboot by pressing on/off button for 10 seconds, but the light never started blinking.
Seeing no further way out I disconnected from power.
After that Bubba worked fine for about 2 hours, also being available via <myname>.bubbaserver.com.
Now trying to access Bubba from outside bubbaserver.com resolves my ip, but no connection is established.

Kind Regards
Sasa
daeelz

Bubba server stops responding to ssh request

Post by daeelz »

Hi, I have a similar problem. I have my B2's wan port connected to a router at the office I work. That router is forwarding port 22 (ssh) to my Bubba. My Bubba therefore need a static IP. To the lan port I have a pc connected. When everything is set up it works fine, both services requested by the pc (lan) and logging in via ssh from the outside. But after a while ( I don't know how long). I can't ssh in from the outside anymore. When I come back to the office I usually give the pc the same static IP the bubba used to have and disconnet bubba from the lan to test if forwarding work, and it does! Then I reconnect the bubba (wan to router, lan to the pc, set static adr. to bubba and set pc to dhcp). Then when I test to ssh from the outside it actually works but a couple of hours later when I reached my home it stops responding again!

/DaEelz