New user's registration have been closed due to high spamming and low trafic on this forum. Please contact forum admins directly if you need an account. Thanks !

update

Got problems with your B2 or B3? Share and get helped!
squadra

update

Post by squadra »

Hi,
I started with a fresh usb installation again. To make sure my basis is the same as all other users i want to know if the folowing error during installation is bad:
Unpacking replacement php5-cgi ...
dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/php5-cgi_5.2.0-8+etch13_powerpc.deb (--unpack):
trying to overwrite `/etc/php5/cgi/conf.d', which is also in package bubba-frontend

Unpacking replacement bubba-frontend ...
Errors were encountered while processing:
/var/cache/apt/archives/php5-cgi_5.2.0-8+etch13_powerpc.deb
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
I did a dist-upgrade to make sure once again how my mt-daapd can crash all the time. At this time i'm not able to listen to my mp3 anymore...
carl

Re: update

Post by carl »

squadra wrote:Hi,
I started with a fresh usb installation again. To make sure my basis is the same as all other users i want to know if the folowing error during installation is bad:
Unpacking replacement php5-cgi ...
dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/php5-cgi_5.2.0-8+etch13_powerpc.deb (--unpack):
trying to overwrite `/etc/php5/cgi/conf.d', which is also in package bubba-frontend

Unpacking replacement bubba-frontend ...
Errors were encountered while processing:
/var/cache/apt/archives/php5-cgi_5.2.0-8+etch13_powerpc.deb
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
I did a dist-upgrade to make sure once again how my mt-daapd can crash all the time. At this time i'm not able to listen to my mp3 anymore...
That will only happen if you are trying to install from the older rc7 installer, it shouldn't happend from the more newer installer.

/Carl
/Carl Fürstenberg, Excito Software Developer
http://www.excito.com
support@excito.com
squadra

Post by squadra »

I used your version from 8 oct 2008 which is at :

http://update.excito.net/install/latest/bubba-two/

Then i performed the two apt-get's. What is wrong in this?