New user's registration have been closed due to high spamming and low trafic on this forum. Please contact forum admins directly if you need an account. Thanks !

Connect MySQL over network? SOLVED

Got problems with your B2 or B3? Share and get helped!
winzhangout

Post by winzhangout »

ok again i have founded the psw after long looking. But this text is it copy/paste exept change Myuser and mypassword should i keep all of the ''''?? and is all the text on same line?

CREATE USER 'MyUser'@'%' IDENTIFIED BY 'MyPassword;
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON *.* TO 'MyUser'@'%' WITH GRANT OPTION;
FLUSH PRIVILEGES;
JanPihlgren

Post by JanPihlgren »

winzhangout wrote:how the hell do i get the sql file in mysql easiest? i suppose i can forget some gui mode in windows to play with mysql?
You have to login in bubba as root.
Run a command like this:

Code: Select all

bubba:/home/jan# mysql < /home/jan/my_sql.sql
Change directory and my_sql.sql that fit your need.
You my also use the command "load" to load a file with a lot of sql-commands.
There you have to read the details from MySQL documentation.
winzhangout

Post by winzhangout »

winzhangout wrote:ok again i have founded the psw after long looking. But this text is it copy/paste exept change Myuser and mypassword should i keep all of the ''''?? and is all the text on same line?

CREATE USER 'MyUser'@'%' IDENTIFIED BY 'MyPassword;
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON *.* TO 'MyUser'@'%' WITH GRANT OPTION;
FLUSH PRIVILEGES;
but this what do i do wrong here?? very dissapointed on myselt that i dont even succeed to install a simple wordpress.
pa

Post by pa »

The root password is by default "excito" as found here:

http://download.excito.net/web/BubbaTwo ... izing.html
winzhangout

Post by winzhangout »

but i gave myuser an other name and changed the password or cant i create an new user??
carl

Post by carl »

winzhangout wrote:now i find that lines but cant change file because i dont know the root password?
The root password is default "excito"
/Carl Fürstenberg, Excito Software Developer
http://www.excito.com
support@excito.com
pa

Post by pa »

winzhangout:

I do not understand what you mean? You can create as many users as you would like. But you can not, using our UI, create a user with administrative rights. In the UI that user is called "admin", but if you log in using ssh, you can become root as on any other linux-system using the command "su" and providing the correct root password, wich by default is "excito".

/PA
winzhangout

Post by winzhangout »

FIRST THIS as root
CREATE USER 'winzhangout'@'%' IDENTIFIED BY 'XXXX';
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON tellonnet_com TO 'winzhangout'@'%' WITH GRANT OPTION;
FLUSH PRIVILEGES;

THEN I GOT THIS WHEN TRYING TO INSTALL OSCOMMERCE
There was a problem connecting to the database server. The following error had occured:

Access denied for user 'winzhangout'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

Please verify the connection parameters and try again.

When trying to install oscommerce?? why cant my user i set up grant all access to database? if under install use root with no password it goes with this errors.
Finished!

Warning: fopen(/home/web/web/.htaccess) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/web/web/install/templates/pages/install_4.php on line 417

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/web/web/install/templates/pages/install_4.php on line 418

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/web/web/install/templates/pages/install_4.php on line 419

Warning: fopen(/home/web/web/robots.txt) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/web/web/install/templates/pages/install_4.php on line 466

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/web/web/install/templates/pages/install_4.php on line 467

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/web/web/install/templates/pages/install_4.php on line 468
The installation and configuration was successful!
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/web/web/includes/functions/html_output.php:842) in /home/web/web/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 203

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/web/web/includes/functions/html_output.php:842) in /home/web/web/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 203