New user's registration have been closed due to high spamming and low trafic on this forum. Please contact forum admins directly if you need an account. Thanks !

Torrents not downloading

Got problems with Bubba? Then this forum is for you.
ian

Torrents not downloading

Post by ian »

For the last few weeks my bubba has refused to download torrents. It doesn't seem to matter how many seeders/leechers there are, nothing downloads. I have been able to download torrents in the past, but it simply won't work. I have not made any changes to either the bubba or the router, which has ports 10000-14000 open for bittorrents, so it's a bit of a mystery.

Does anyone have any idea of what to do, is there a good torrent to "test" with etc.?

Any help would be great,

cheers, Ian.
ian

Re: Torrents not downloading

Post by ian »

As an aside to my previous post, I installed uTorrent on my laptop and tried some of the same torrents that I had been trying with my bubba. These downloaded fine, so the problem is either with the bubba or with the port-forwarding on the router; the problem is, I'm not sure what else to try...
ian

Post by ian »

I can now announce that I have solved the problem, using this thread: http://forum.excito.net/viewtopic.php?f ... =ftd#p3842
dellsmaith

Post by dellsmaith »

I have little problem of using torrent software for downloading. I usually start downloading software at night and go to bed. But when i was wake up then it shows error message "downloading cancelled". But i am sure that no one can do this because i am alone in my room. Help me.