New user's registration have been closed due to high spamming and low trafic on this forum. Please contact forum admins directly if you need an account. Thanks !

Excito V1 Forum Permissions?

Got comments on forum and website
Cryten

Excito V1 Forum Permissions?

Post by Cryten »

Hi,

In all other forums apart from Excito V1, I can see my Forum Permissions. My guess is that I don't see them due to lack of such permissions (I can't post, only read), but is there a reason it's like that or is it something that's wrong in the setup of that forum?
Ubi

Re: Excito V1 Forum Permissions?

Post by Ubi »

doesn't let me in either, so I guess it's not a spam protection against new users. That leaves either that it is policy or a forum malfunction. As there is not much point in having a near-empty forum without the possibility to post, that pretty much only leaves one thing :D
Binkem

Post by Binkem »

I can post in the forum, but sadly I cannot change others permissions. Johannes?
Cryten

Post by Cryten »

Ubi & Binkem, thanks for taking the time to validate my claim. It's appreciated.
johannes

Post by johannes »

hah, funny. I _think_ I fixed that now, can you please help me out by trying again?
/Johannes (Excito co-founder a long time ago, but now I'm just Johannes)
Cryten

Post by Cryten »

I also think you've fixed it. I can see the "usual" permissions, and I seem to be able to create a thread in that forum. Still need to get all my posts approved by the all mighty, but without consulting the FAQ, I think that's how it's supposed to work for a newly registered user.
DanielM

Post by DanielM »

Cryten wrote:Still need to get all my posts approved by the all mighty, but without consulting the FAQ, I think that's how it's supposed to work for a newly registered user.
Yep, that's the way it works for newbies, to prevent users registering just to spam. But half mighty is enough for that, so I've approved your posts now 8)

/Daniel