New user's registration have been closed due to high spamming and low trafic on this forum. Please contact forum admins directly if you need an account. Thanks !

Lenny Image

Got problems with your B2 or B3? Share and get helped!
Ubi

Lenny Image

Post by Ubi »

As the friendly people from Excito now no longer seem to be reading threads from the bubba server community, maybe they will read this thread and answer the many questions on the ETA of the final Lenny release for the old bubba system that are piling up in the other forum.

Everyone understands you're busy, but not even responding to requests on updates (despite promising in the same thread that you will give updates!) is impolite to say the least, and at least puts me off ever buying from excito again as it shows the longterm commitment to your products.

Are you reading it now?

Ubi
Tompa

Re: Lenny Image

Post by Tompa »

Hi Ubi,

I would send a mail to their support if I were you. I get a feeling that Excito tends to respond there more quickly than they are on the forum threads.

I understand your concern though, one would think that the forums are scanned daily by the admins, but it seems not.

/Tompa
Tim

Post by Tim »

Preview: Re: Lenny Image
There seems to be a lot of disappointment out there about this. I am quite annoyed myself and wonder if everyone from Excito has been on holiday, or whether they are just not posting anymore.

So, today I looked at the posting history of the Global moderators:-
pa Last visited Sept 06, Last posted June 29
tor Last visited Sept 03, Last posted June 03
johannes Last visited July 05, Last posted June 26
Magnus Last visited July 01, Last posted June 24
carl Last visited Aug 04, Last posted June 29
Binkem Last visited Today, Last posted Sept 03

Everyone at Excito may now be working hard on new products, but please do not make us wonder if your original customers have been forgotten.

--Tim
mosc

Post by mosc »

+1
tor

Post by tor »

Hi Tim, Ubi and others,

We are aware of the lack of feedback on Lenny o n B1. I started a new thread regarding this here:

Lenny image and how to proceed

If you want to help out please add feedback there.

/Tor
Co-founder OpenProducts and Ex Excito Developer
Ubi

Post by Ubi »

While I appreciate finally getting a response, just two emails and a new forum thread isn't going to hack it, Tor. We've been very patient but I'm not putting up with a single mail saying you are aware of the problem but without any plan or estimation on the solution. As you saw from the responses there's a lot of folk willing to help, but the lead must come from you.
RandomUsername

Post by RandomUsername »

Wow, that's quite a sense of entitlement you've got there. When I bought my B2 I don't remember getting a contract between me and Excito saying they'd provide lifetime OS upgrades, did you?
Ubi

Post by Ubi »

First of all, if you bothered to read the thread, this is not about the B2. Second is that the Lenny image was indeed promised multiple times with an ETA of about 6 months ago. As this was a reason for purchase for many that bought the EOL stock for Bubba Server I'd say keeping promises is something we're entitled to yes.