New user's registration have been closed due to high spamming and low trafic on this forum. Please contact forum admins directly if you need an account. Thanks !

Can't post

Got problems with your B2 or B3? Share and get helped!
Psynapse

Can't post

Post by Psynapse »

Hi. I can't post to this forum more than a simple "test" string, due to overzealous Forum Autobot Police telling me, "Your post looks too spamy for a new user, please remove off-site URLs."

There aren't even any URLs in my message. I had wanted to refer to the Excito wiki and the Excitostore but apparently both of them are considered highly tabboo, "off-site" URLs - and mentioning them is dangerously suspicious behaviour.

How can I get that censorship lifted?
Binkem

Re: Can't post

Post by Binkem »

Just post some on-topic messages and you'll be a normal member.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but it helps keep the spam down.
DanielM

Post by DanielM »

Psynapse wrote:Hi. I can't post to this forum more than a simple "test" string, due to overzealous Forum Autobot Police telling me, "Your post looks too spamy for a new user, please remove off-site URLs."
I can tell you this is very much needed. I spend much time taking away spam from this forum. Unfortunately.

/Daniel
Psynapse

Post by Psynapse »

Understood but maybe whitelist the domains that are related to Excito, its products, its support fora, its wiki. I suspect a spam bot is unlikely to promote its agendum using such links.