New user's registration have been closed due to high spamming and low trafic on this forum. Please contact forum admins directly if you need an account. Thanks !

Bubbagen and logitechmediaserver-bin (Solved)

Got problems with your B2 or B3? Share and get helped!
Gordon

Re: Bubbagen and logitechmediaserver-bin (Solved)

Post by Gordon »

@jallee

Turns out the displayed message was misleading. Image::Scale version 0.13 introduces a new dependency on `giflib` and because this package is not installed in the 1.11 release it failed to load the `.so`. I made the necessary changes and incremented the patch level to 4. To install it, please sync your (bubba) repository.
jallee

Post by jallee »

Gordon wrote: 30 Oct 2018, 10:52 @jallee

Turns out the displayed message was misleading. Image::Scale version 0.13 introduces a new dependency on `giflib` and because this package is not installed in the 1.11 release it failed to load the `.so`. I made the necessary changes and incremented the patch level to 4. To install it, please sync your (bubba) repository.
Perfect, tanks Gordon. :D
johanheinesen

Post by johanheinesen »

Gordon wrote: 28 Oct 2018, 13:38 Aha. That is wrong indeed. Strange that it didn't pop up during testing here.

The `ptable` variable is only created in the block from lines 102-112, so that block should be moved up to start at line 93. I'll fix that shortly.
Hi Gordon,

Did you fix it? I downloaded the image today and got the same error once again.

Johan
Johan
---------------------------------
johanheinesen

Post by johanheinesen »

johanheinesen wrote: 08 Nov 2018, 15:42
Gordon wrote: 28 Oct 2018, 13:38 Aha. That is wrong indeed. Strange that it didn't pop up during testing here.

The `ptable` variable is only created in the block from lines 102-112, so that block should be moved up to start at line 93. I'll fix that shortly.
Hi Gordon,

Did you fix it? I downloaded the image today and got the same error once again.

Johan
I tried to edit the file - and it seems to work alright :)
Johan
---------------------------------
Gordon

Post by Gordon »

The 1.11 release is unchanged. I have a 1.11.1 beta I'm working on but this will not be ready for release anywhere soon. All necessary updates do however get pushed to the Bubba overlay directly, so you can install them yourself after syncing the overlay (chdir to /usr/local/portage/bubba and do a `git pull`, then run emerge on the updated packages). Yes you can do this on the Live USB as it is persistent.