New user's registration have been closed due to high spamming and low trafic on this forum. Please contact forum admins directly if you need an account. Thanks !

B3 User's Manual

Announcements from Excito
Magnus

B3 User's Manual

Post by Magnus »

B3 user's manual can now be found on our web page under "Support", "Manuals and other Downloads".
/Magnus
Magnus, Excito developer
www.excito.com
support@excito.com
DanielM

Re: B3 User's Manual

Post by DanielM »

Thanks!

One questions, after skimming the manual: I can't find any of the language options (neither the per-user language setting or the "Time and language" settings) on my B3. Is this something that will be there in next release or am I missing something?

/Daniel
Magnus

Post by Magnus »

Yep, in the next release there will be options to set the language (coming within one or two weeks). Only English and German for now.
Magnus, Excito developer
www.excito.com
support@excito.com
DanielM

Post by DanielM »

Magnus wrote:Only English and German for now.
Not swedish? I'm a bit disappointed here :D

(Okej, okej, jag får väl fortsätta managera på engelska då. Men ni marknadsför er ju ganska hårt med att ni är ett svenskt företag...)

/Daniel
Magnus

Post by Magnus »

Regarding other languages than English or German..
We have designed it so that it is possible to add more languages quite easy (if you know your Linux). Maybe we will see B3 users adding there own language files soon..? ;)
Magnus, Excito developer
www.excito.com
support@excito.com
DanielM

Post by DanielM »

Magnus wrote:Maybe we will see B3 users adding there own language files soon..? ;)
Well, that won't be a problem. Just tell us where to find the files to translate and I'm sure you'll get lot more languages. Right guys? 8)

/Daniel