New user's registration have been closed due to high spamming and low trafic on this forum. Please contact forum admins directly if you need an account. Thanks !

Moderation

Got comments on forum and website
Cheeseboy

Re: Moderation

Post by Cheeseboy »

Man, I do miss Utrecht.
I lived on Lange Nieuwstraat 18, right next to the Dom tower, and the friendly barman on Hamburgerstraat (he offered me his kids TV-set when mine broke down).
Me and my flatmate used to rent the stupid paddleboats and go on excursions armed with champagne and joints.

My employer has sent me back there occasionally, and then I took the time to explore lombok, which was like discovering an entire new town...
johannes

Post by johannes »

If there was a top-list for best forum threads this would be on it, for a whole lot of reasons. Including the cheese-injury-picture.

Great work helping us out guys, very much appreciated!
/Johannes (Excito co-founder a long time ago, but now I'm just Johannes)
DanielM

Post by DanielM »

...and while talking about it, two new spam threads just arrived, one of them in a forum where I can't moderate. Evilness is everywhere!

/Daniel
Binkem

Post by Binkem »

The spam has been removed ;)
DanielM

Post by DanielM »

Binkem wrote:The spam has been removed ;)
This is even more evil. So you can delete stuff that I can't delete just because your name is green?

:evil:

/Daniel
Binkem

Post by Binkem »

I got my green color bij whining to the Excito crew. They might want to turn you green too :)
According to the moderation log I'm doing most of the moderation on the forum, so it might help having another global moderator.
tor

Post by tor »

Hi Daniel & Binkem,

I promoted Daniel to Global Admin as well. Let us know if it does not work.

The reason that Binkem is green is due to a possible error on our side, he's primary group happened to be the global admin group. Thus the green color. Binkem, let us know if you want us to change that ;)

And if anyone else would like changed permissions, let us know and we will evaluate this.

/Tor
Co-founder OpenProducts and Ex Excito Developer
Binkem

Post by Binkem »

As happens, green is my favorite color. I'm fine with this ;)
DanielM

Post by DanielM »

Binkem wrote:As happens, green is my favorite color. I'm fine with this ;)
Haha! That is just because you don't dare admitting that your real wish is to have your name in pink!

:lol:

/Daniel
Binkem

Post by Binkem »

Congratulations on your promotion to global moderator.

I've got two little girls at home, so there's more than enough pink for me there ;)
Ubi

Post by Ubi »

For the record: please never ever make me a moderator. If in the future I do ask to be a moderator, it means my account is hacked and somebody else is impersonating me.