New user's registration have been closed due to high spamming and low trafic on this forum. Please contact forum admins directly if you need an account. Thanks !

Easyfind

Got problems with your B2 or B3? Share and get helped!
squadra

Post by squadra »

schakel DMZ uit! Alleen portforwarding naar ip adres aanzetten van bubba2 (check voor gein even wat bubba geeft als ip en je router, bij mij moest ik releasen want kwamen niet overeen doordat k zat te prutsen met static ip). Niet poort naar poort. Succes
carl

Post by carl »

squadra wrote:schakel DMZ uit! Alleen portforwarding naar ip adres aanzetten van bubba2 (check voor gein even wat bubba geeft als ip en je router, bij mij moest ik releasen want kwamen niet overeen doordat k zat te prutsen met static ip). Niet poort naar poort. Succes
Google translator wrote: Switch from DMZ! Only port forwarding to ip address incitement of bubba2 (check for a little fun as Bubba gives ip and your router, I had to release because I did not agree because I got to tinker with static ip). Not port to port. Good luck
Was that a question? I think the google translation doesn't make much sense though.

/Carl
/Carl Fürstenberg, Excito Software Developer
http://www.excito.com
support@excito.com
squadra

Post by squadra »

sorry i guessed writing it in dutch would make the issue clear for him. I told him not to use DMZ on the router and turn that option off, just use the portforwarding to ip tool (on linksys for example in gaming options). Shall stick to english from now on :-)
rewien

port forwarding Bubba two

Post by rewien »

Hello squadra,

I recheck my bubbatwo ip and that of my router.
They don't match.
I also removed Bubbatwo from the DMZ and turn port forwarding to Bubbtwo Ip to port 80.

I released my router Ip, but it takes it's old Ip back, doesn't takes bubba two ip.

My bubbatwo is connected to my router.

I see you had the same problem after you released, did your router get bubbtwo ip?
mine don't how can i fix this?

Thanks you,
Rewien
pa

Post by pa »

Hi rewien,

The IP that your router has is the ip assigned to you by your ISP.
Your router will then assign bubba|two an IP in the range of your local network, usually in the range 192.168.x.x.
So it is correct, your router and bubba should not have the same IP.

/PA
squadra

Post by squadra »

No i had another problem, my router did set the BUBBA2 at http://192.168.1.103 and that worked for a time untill i started to change the bubba into a static one then it became a mess since i was only pushing buttons without knowing what it was.

Let's start at your configuration again. Your router is also your DHCP server right? Go to status to get your current DHCP client table (that's what i meant with check the ip of bubba in your router list and on your bubba). It must show a bubba on your LAN with a static IP address besides it. Let's asume it's someting like 192.168.1.107 Then make sure again DMZ is disabled. Go to port range forwarding. Check if your start and end port with 80 is only one time activated using TCP protocol and enable it to go to your bubba2 ip (in my example 192.168.1.107).
On the bubba on LAN it is showing Obtain IP (DHCP)? There you also see the IP grayed out.

If you understand your setup it is really easy to find out what to do. The fact you could access your roter admin from outside shows you you are almost there (it is possible to show something locally).
rewien

Post by rewien »

squadra wrote:No i had another problem, my router did set the BUBBA2 at http://192.168.1.103 and that worked for a time untill i started to change the bubba into a static one then it became a mess since i was only pushing buttons without knowing what it was.

Let's start at your configuration again. Your router is also your DHCP server right? Go to status to get your current DHCP client table (that's what i meant with check the ip of bubba in your router list and on your bubba). It must show a bubba on your LAN with a static IP address besides it. Let's asume it's someting like 192.168.1.107 Then make sure again DMZ is disabled. Go to port range forwarding. Check if your start and end port with 80 is only one time activated using TCP protocol and enable it to go to your bubba2 ip (in my example 192.168.1.107).
On the bubba on LAN it is showing Obtain IP (DHCP)? There you also see the IP grayed out.

If you understand your setup it is really easy to find out what to do. The fact you could access your roter admin from outside shows you you are almost there (it is possible to show something locally).
Hello squadra,

I'm gonne give you answers on each of your questions.

1 Let's start at your configuration again. Your router is also your DHCP server right? Go to status to get your current DHCP client table (that's what i meant with check the ip of bubba in your router list and on your bubba).

*yes, my router is my DHCP server, and my bubbatwo ip does apear in my client table of my router

2 Then make sure again DMZ is disabled. Go to port range forwarding

* I disabled DMZ in my router

3 Go to port range forwarding. Check if your start and end port with 80 is only one time activated using TCP protocol and enable it to go to your bubba2 ip (in my example 192.168.1.107).

* I went to my portforwarding, there i can add my bubbatwo ip and the numeber of port i want to forward, i added my bubba two IP and 80 for port number and enabled it.

When i enter myname.bubbaserver.com, i still get my router web interface.
Have you read my router manual I posted above here, does it looks like youre router portforwarding? or maybe I need to change something more?

Thanks for youre reply,
Rewien
Eek

Post by Eek »

Did you restart your router?
if you put in service port: 80
server ip: bubba2 wan ip
and vinked enabled.
It should no longer give you the router page on your ISP ip

If you don't get anything, check if you have port 80 forwarded on your bubba2 and apache is running.

cheers
Eek
rewien

it works!

Post by rewien »

Hello all,

I got some good news! it finnaly works!
Thank you all for being so patient and help full!

I tryied reseting my router back to it's factory settings and reinstalling it.
and forwarded my bubba two to port 80 again.
en voila it works! can you believe it?

thank you all very much!

Rewien