New user's registration have been closed due to high spamming and low trafic on this forum. Please contact forum admins directly if you need an account. Thanks !

Cannot add new user

Got problems with your B2 or B3? Share and get helped!
emil_12

Cannot add new user

Post by emil_12 »

Hi, I've just bought and installed a new B3. Each time i go to user and i try to add one it hangs with the loading animation.
RandomUsername

Re: Cannot add new user

Post by RandomUsername »

What's the name of the user you're trying to create? Any special characters in it? Is this literally the first thing you've tried to do or have you made any other changes to the box?
emil_12

Post by emil_12 »

No special characters in the username.
I took it out of the box, made the wizard setup(i haven't created a user then). Then moved further with network settings, turning off some systems that i did not need, performed an update (that did not finish) and then tried to create a user.
johannes

Post by johannes »

If hte update did not finish this is probably your problem. Please email support and we'll help you there.
/Johannes (Excito co-founder a long time ago, but now I'm just Johannes)
emil_12

Post by emil_12 »

I've mailed support last week. When should i expect some help with this ?
emil_12

Post by emil_12 »

Solved by using a USB rescue stick and reinstalling everything.
Thanks to the great community on the forum (no answer from support on email :roll: ).
johannes

Post by johannes »

Yes, sorry about the late reply (almost one week now), we have been low on staff lately. However a new guy (Fisnik, welcome!) is here now to help us out, and today we have zero queue on support, finally.

Emil - thanks for your patience and sorry. Don't hesitate to get back and we'll answer faster next time.
/Johannes (Excito co-founder a long time ago, but now I'm just Johannes)
emil_12

Post by emil_12 »

No worries, after being on the forum for some time i found out your situation with staff.

Community was just awesome!