New user's registration have been closed due to high spamming and low trafic on this forum. Please contact forum admins directly if you need an account. Thanks !

Little tiny hack to the downloader

How are you using your Bubba? Got ideas for a cool modification? Share!
TheEagleCD

Post by TheEagleCD »

Sorry, I meant pause/resume but was also thinking in terms of stop/start so that's where that "stop" mention came from... ;)

Anyway, thanks a lot for your comment, I'm very much looking forward to your next updates!
Bubba, I'm lovin' it
Kramer

Post by Kramer »

How it going with this pause feature?

Is would also be great with a priority feature and maximum simultaneous download.

So one can get a queue of torrents, lets say 10 but it only downloads 3 (user modifiable) at the same time and one could put priority on all torrents so that the important ones get downloaded first.

T1 DL high
T2 DL high
T3 DL high
T4 Q high
T5 Q low
T6 Q normal
T7 Q normal
T8 Q high
T9 Q low
T10 Q high

In the ex above when T1-T3 are finished the stop/slow down uploading and T4, T8, T10 start then T6-T7 and T5-T9 gets downloaded last. When all torrents are finished the upload limits are "released" for all of them.
afriendcalledben

Post by afriendcalledben »

Just thought I'd bump this feature request to the top again. Any more updates on the pause / resume of downloads being added as a feature? It would be a lifesaver as I have to remove all my downloads if it starts to affect my browsing speeds.

Also, in the meantime, is there a way to utilise the ability to limit the downloads and uploads speeds in the admin's interface as a way of pausing all downloads/uploads across bubba without having to remove the torrents and then re-add them? Is there anyway to shedule this?

Thanks for any help. :D
pa

Post by pa »

Hi,

There is in place a "traffic limiter", log in as admin and under settings->traffic you can limit the torrent up/download speeds.

/PA, Excito.