New user's registration have been closed due to high spamming and low trafic on this forum. Please contact forum admins directly if you need an account. Thanks !

BootLoop.

Got problems with your B2 or B3? Share and get helped!
Ziggbro

BootLoop.

Post by Ziggbro »

Hi,
I bought a B3 from a second-hand store and it wasn't wiped, so I decided to use the re-install guide from the wiki (http://wiki.excito.com/w/index.php?titl ... ubba2_/_B3) and now it bootloops or something.
It doesn't show up on the ip list and i can't acsess it by any means.
The purple light shines for about 15 seconds and then shuts off for about 1 second. It repeats this forever.

I have tried re doing the installation proses multiple times thinking i screwed it up but nothing seems to work.
When re-installing the system light shines green for about 10-15 and then it starts to bootloop again.

I tried the rescue disk and with that i can ssh into it but I don't really know what to do from there.
Gordon

Re: BootLoop.

Post by Gordon »

Did you swap the internal disk for a SSD? This behaviour indicates that it doesn't recognize it.
Ziggbro

Re: BootLoop.

Post by Ziggbro »

All I have done is try to re-install the OS, I have not touched the hardware at all.
And considering that it worked before I doubt that the previous owner had done something to it, but i don't know.
Will try to open it when I get back from the holly-days.